MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you went last time.....i din't know you then...well actually we never met at the last show..

What happened??

And you got a pic with him at the last gma show, right?

hey! yeah i went to the last GMA show, i was in the studio ready to half-pass out from exhaustion haha. but i got a meh pic with him in the studio, and a better one after the free concert at the ballroom! that was still the best day of my life despite the storm. but i dont think i met you then!

i met you at the concert this summer though!!!! are you defintiely going? i think i am, defintiely a good break from studying! cant wait to see you again!

hey! Yeah i went to the last gma show, i was in the studio ready to half-pass out from exhaustion haha. But i got a meh pic with him in the studio, and a better one after the free concert at the ballroom! That was still the best day of my life despite the storm. But i dont think i met you then!

I met you at the concert this summer though!!!! Are you defintiely going? I think i am, defintiely a good break from studying! Cant wait to see you again!

i am 100% there!!!!!

Natalie...i honestly don't remember meeting you...but i was up all night and day....i barely remember people....please accept my apologies.

What time are you planning to be there?

i'll take lots of pics and vids for you!!!

and no worries, the concerts are in a month!!!! woot woot!!

Thank you!!! :huglove:

YES . . that is what I keep reminding myself!!!! :roftl: And OMG . .. this time is going to R O C K . .. cause I won't be spaced out in la la land walking around half DEAD! :teehee:

Just wanted to haul out my old siggy for old time's sake. I thought this was funny before everyone stole my idea. :teehee:

sig.jpg

Aaawww!!! I remember that!!!! :wub2:

So many people (some of my friends) were OUTSIDE in the RAIN looking through the window!!!! He is the SWEETEST creature on this EARTH!!!! :fangurl:

That's a cute siggy. I'm so ridiculously excited about tomorow.

ME TOO!!! :aah:

I need to find my Mika tape! *runs in circles* <<I really wish we had a smiley like that. I'd use it all the time :bleh:

(Yes, I still have a VCR, I'm not hi-tech and fancy like most people :naughty: )

NEW TWEET! Jst got into hotel after getting lost on the subway. Blame it on the UN NYC is gridlocked. On Good Morning America tomrr. Anybody coming?Xabout 2 hours ago from Tweetie

Tweet him you are coming!!! I sent one that said I'd be there in spirit...

NEW TWEET! Jst got into hotel after getting lost on the subway. Blame it on the UN NYC is gridlocked. On Good Morning America tomrr. Anybody coming?Xabout 2 hours ago from Tweetie

I DID LOL

:blush-anim-cl:

haha i did as well! and i gave told him kudos for taking the subway, haha

haha i did as well! and i gave told him kudos for taking the subway, haha

the subway is difficult!!!

I always get lost and been around the city for 10 years.....that is a big embarrassment.

Well Natalie...have a good night and see you tomorrow morning...still going right??

My heart races when I think I could go, but I already am taking off from my jobs to see his NYC concert and I'll be thrashed the Monday after the show.

I will record and relive the memories of GMA 07 fondly.

This is his 3rd time at GMA.