Mika "hearing evening" Amsterdam 17-09-09

c@rin@

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys,I was in contact with Heineken almost all morning,trying to get more tickets and change names on the questlist so more people could go this evening.:wink2:I tried to call some of you,but I couldn't get in touch with you.The lady was very helpfull but she couldn't wait any longer to pass on the names of the questlist.I'm sorry guys,I tried,but wasn't at home this morning,so couldn't go online.:boxed:

I managed to change my name to nielo's name :thumb_yello: I called you back Wendy, got voicemail.

i don't know for how many you have arranged tickets but i have one spare ticket for tonight , i've pmmed nielo because i read she still needed one , but if she doesn't you can pm me until 16.30 , because after that i'll be leaving

Nielo is already on the guestlist i had tickets with Heineken and also Universal :biggrin2:

One other thing;it seems like I can't make it myself:boxed:

Monie called me to tell me she's ill and can't go tonight..And because she was going to help me with traveling from A-dam station to the pub,and back,(because of my bad eyesight)it seems I can't go myself.So,is there anybody who can pick me up,or travel with me from A dam central station and/or back? Hubby can pick me up,if I only knew what time it's finished.

One other thing;it seems like I can't make it myself:boxed:

Monie called me to tell me she's ill and can't go tonight..And because she was going to help me with traveling from A-dam station to the pub,and back,(because of my bad eyesight)it seems I can't go myself.So,is there anybody who can pick me up,or travel with me from A dam central station and/or back? Hubby can pick me up,if I only knew what time it's finished.

I can! I'm going by bus, we can take a tram from central station together :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Lots of spares suddenly. :biggrin2:

Anyway, I haven't read everything yet, but are we meeting somewhere in advance? Or are we just gonna be at Club Soho at 19.30?

We haven't made meetings plans, but if you don't want to go to the pub alone, me and shady are meeting up at central station. You could also come.

Have fun you guys, it's a shame I can't be there tonight :tears:. But I really have to take it easy now. Shady, I am glad you have someone to travel with!

Have fun!

Too bad you can't make it! Get well soon!

:huglove:

We haven't made meetings plans, but if you don't want to go to the pub alone, me and shady are meeting up at central station. You could also come.

I'm just kind of trying to plan what time to sneak out of class. :roftl:

Break is always at different times, but I think I'll just leave then and try to find the club. I may live in Amsterdam, but I've got a horrible sense of direction. :aah:

Too bad you can't make it! Get well soon!

:huglove:

I'm just kind of trying to plan what time to sneak out of class. :roftl:

Break is always at different times, but I think I'll just leave then and try to find the club. I may live in Amsterdam, but I've got a horrible sense of direction. :aah:

I't near the bloemetjes markt and the Leidsestraat/singel :thumb_yello:

Have fun you guys, it's a shame I can't be there tonight :tears:. But I really have to take it easy now. Shady, I am glad you have someone to travel with!

Have fun!

Sorry you're feeling ill. I hope you feel better soon. Too bad we wont meet up tonight. :huglove:

jeeeeeeeeej I won tickets after all! yesterdayevening i didn't hear anything, so I was pretty upset when I heard all those people here saying they already had a mail, and tomorrow I opened my mailbox and CONGRATIULATIONS you got tickets! yes, see you tonight all!:biggrin2: