Mika "hearing evening" Amsterdam 17-09-09

c@rin@

Ahh yes that's what I meant with 'back there', couldn't see it very well. but at least you were dancing, that was great! I especially noticed the girl with the grey Mika-shirt, she really seemed to enjoy it :thumb_yello:

Ingie! Yes she did, but she always does :thumb_yello: Great to see you made it! You lucky dog with your canvas! Next time, come and say hello.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingie! Yes she did, but she always does :thumb_yello: Great to see you made it! You lucky dog with your canvas! Next time, come and say hello.

I certainly will! didn't quite know who you all were, so now I know, and next time I'll come and say hi! yes I'm very happy with it, don't have much space though.. but I'll find a place :naughty:

I certainly will! didn't quite know who you all were, so now I know, and next time I'll come and say hi! yes I'm very happy with it, don't have much space though.. but I'll find a place :naughty:

Yeah, next time, come join us. The more the merrier. :biggrin2:

i'm finally home , haha i was the one all the way from groningen , haha i didn't know they knew that :roftl:. but i was part of the dancing people at the bar , and i really liked the coctails . it was fun to listen to it by headphones only embarresing when other people went to the toilets hahah. it's so hard to stop yourself from singing along.

it really was worth driving all the way. i hope we get more evenings like this.

now its time for bed i have to work in a few hours :roftl:

Yes that was me!! I won the 1 m x 1 m canvas, I'm soooo happy with it :wub2: I can pick it up tomorrow at the Universal Studios because it was quite hard to take it with me with the train, so tomorrow of to the studios, but the evening was so special and I loooove the cd :blush-anim-cl:

Lucky you! Glad it went to an MFCer! Soooo are we going to see a pic of it on your wall?:naughty:

The cocktail was prosecco mixed with cassis. The alcohol-free one looked much more interesting though. But you'll have to ask Linde or Ingie what was in that. ^^

The first sip was good, but after a while it got kinda disgusting:boxed:

Ahh yes that's what I meant with 'back there', couldn't see it very well. but at least you were dancing, that was great! I especially noticed the girl with the grey Mika-shirt, she really seemed to enjoy it :thumb_yello:

Haha, that was me:roftl: Yeah I always get into it:roftl:

And yaaah a poster for on my wall:wub2:

Lucky you! Glad it went to an MFCer! Soooo are we going to see a pic of it on your wall?:naughty:

The first sip was good, but after a while it got kinda disgusting:boxed:

Haha, that was me:roftl: Yeah I always get into it:roftl:

And yaaah a poster for on my wall:wub2:

Of course you're going to see a pic of it on the wall :mf_rosetinted: I just picked it up this morning at the universal studios, I got a whole new one packed in plastic and stuff. and now he's standing next to me and it's huge :shocked: but as soon as it's on the wall I'll show you guys :thumb_yello:

Of course you're going to see a pic of it on the wall :mf_rosetinted: I just picked it up this morning at the universal studios, I got a whole new one packed in plastic and stuff. and now he's standing next to me and it's huge :shocked: but as soon as it's on the wall I'll show you guys :thumb_yello:

I'm happy for you, great it went to a mfc'er ineed!

It was a great night, even tho Mika wasn't there...:naughty: