mari62

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that is so cute!:naughty:

Mika gossiping and name dropping!:roftl:

What do the 3am girls mean? The night shift?

I hated that. Absolutely hated it. Could you drop any more names Mika? The only thing I liked about it was the cake.

The more you get to know a person.....maybe we are in for a surprise with all this publicity and new openness?:wink2:

Oh that is so cute!:naughty:

Mika gossiping and name dropping!:roftl:

What do the 3am girls mean? The night shift?

The more you get to know a person.....maybe we are in for a surprise with all this publicity and new openness?:wink2:

Yes, I think you are right. And not all of it pleasant:sneaky2:

As he said in a different article, he's discovered artists are self absorbed monsters, and you should never meet your idol. Well, Mika, you may be tarred with the same brush, darlin.

As he said in a different article, he's discovered artists are self absorbed monsters, and you should never meet your idol. Well, Mika, you may be tarred with the same brush, darlin.

How do you mean?

found out on wiki:

"The 3AM Girls is the collective title of the gossip columnists for the British tabloid newspaper the Daily Mirror.

The role is currently filled by Danielle Lawler and Clemmie Moodie."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_3AM_Girls

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

:teehee:

I would think more of an unexperienced young artist who finally has got his spot in the lime light and is not sure about how to handle it....yet!:naughty:

How do you mean?

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

:teehee:

I would think more of an unexperienced young artist who finally has got his spot in the lime light and is not sure about how to handle it....yet!:naughty:

I'm going to reserve judgement until I meet him, and even then I shall not judge harshly as I'm too much of a :fangurl: but there have been lots of little things he's said that lead me to believe he has just as much potential to be a self absorbed monster as any of the rest of them. Or us for that matter.

This is just another little step down the path towards being rid of my self-disillusionment when it comes to Mika. Another step towards recognising that he's just another human being, and not some flawed hero that I've put up on a pedestal. Every time I think I'm making progress, I find that I've idolised a different part of him, that I didn't even realise I'd done it to.

Half of the problem with recognising our idols are just human beings is the annoyance at self that comes when you realise you've idolised them. Again.

So I'm probably just as annoyed at myself as I am at Mika.

And you're right Sienna, it's probably that and nothing more.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I meet him, and even then I shall not judge harshly as I'm too much of a :fangurl: but there have been lots of little things he's said that lead me to believe he has just as much potential to be a self absorbed monster as any of the rest of them. Or us for that matter.

This is just another little step down the path towards being rid of my self-disillusionment when it comes to Mika. Another step towards recognising that he's just another human being, and not some flawed hero that I've put up on a pedestal. Every time I think I'm making progress, I find that I've idolised a different part of him, that I didn't even realise I'd done it to.

Half of the problem with recognising our idols are just human beings is the annoyance at self that comes when you realise you've idolised them. Again.

So I'm probably just as annoyed at myself as I am at Mika.

And you're right Sienna, it's probably that and nothing more.

Oh I know that feeling :wink2: It stings a lot the first time you go through it :teehee: But luckily enough the :fangurl: tends to always come back after a while. Just with a little more realism next time around :wink2: