MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

I haven't seen the show but I saw that Eminem won best male. I was like WHAAAATTT? And my mother asked me what was up, and I said that Eminem won best male while we've been voting or *sses of for Mika. I didn't even know Eminem had any fans left:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I was away in real life for 2 days and checking news now...

I can't believe this...

American vote would have been MASSIVE and that's why they seem to always dictate who wins the EMAs.

So, if it's a European competition, only Europeans should be allowed to vote. Then it will be much more fair.

I fully agree...

MTV Europe should be ashamed of themselves.:sneaky2:

Everyone knows that if it was only Europe voting, Robbie would have won it, even though he shouldn't have been nominated in the first place as he has no album out in the last 12 months......

(and I am pretty sure Robbie knew he wouldn't win and that's why he cancelled his performance:cool: )

MTV Europe sucks, it is official now.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but since when are people's opinions being categorized into acceptible and un-acceptible?

And, you've obviously misinterpretated my posts wrong, I never said it should be only American stars winning... I merely stated I think it's weird citizens of other countries get to vote for an artist to win in a completely different country than the person lives in. :thumb_yello:

Which is why, if it's the Europe Awards, only European acts should be nominated and only Europeans should be allowed to vote. If it's the American one, then only Americans should vote and only American acts get nominated. There could be (as has been said) in each Awards list, a catagory for 'Favourite International Act', at which acts from outside that continent get nominated and can win an award.

This is the only way it's ever going to be honest and fair.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I was away in real life for 2 days and checking news now...

I can't believe this...

I fully agree...

MTV Europe should be ashamed of themselves.:sneaky2:

Everyone knows that if it was only Europe voting, Robbie would have won it, even though he shouldn't have been nominated in the first place as he has no album out in the last 12 months......

(and I am pretty sure Robbie knew he wouldn't win and that's why he cancelled his performance:cool: )

MTV Europe sucks, it is official now.

I also think only Europeans should be able to vote. And that a european artist should host the show. I think it's ok that there are american artists nominated as well, bcause music is universal. but since it are the EMAs, they should represent the musical taste of europe, not the musical taste of the whole world, since it are not the WMAs and now it are just American Music Awards Hosted In Europe (by an american artist :blink:)