MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at school and when i click on it it says: filtered due to adult content...:blink::naughty:

:blink: It's just an FML about people on a date and someone goes to take a "dump" :roftl:

Are you telling me that people we have crushes on poo?

Eeeew! I've gone off Mika already.

:roftl::teehee:

It could be worse, crushes on Mikas poo. :puking:

And turned in on the wag uncensored channel too? :naughty:

Its Touches You from 23rd for me:naughty:

they could talk A LOT about him. same with ga ga.

and what happened to you guys? we were about to take over the chat but ya all just... disappeard...?

When? during the thing? I gave up writing anything cuz I didint see either yours or anybody elses posts..only about Taylor Swift, JB etc....

pfffft!:sneaky2:

and I do like Eminem...but still :sad: :sad: :sad: I really wanted and voted for M to win it :sad: anyway he IS the best male for me!:wub2:

i agree with that. i dont get why its hosted by katy perry. shouldnt it be hosted by a european? i do not have anything against her or against america, but it are the EUROPEAN music awards... oh well whatever

honestly, I don't even remember when someone from Europe was hosting... Katy,Snoop Dog, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, P Diddy...:blink: Not that I mind that...just an observation. I did slightly mind last year when everything was about Obama. :blink: I mean, all that is great and I was happy for US people...and for the rest of the world coz he seems to be a peace oriented man..and all that...but for Gods sake it's music show and a Europe one and the biggest star of the evening was newly elected president from another continent :blink: