Mika's going to be my neighbour!!!

willywonka

OMG!

:shocked:

One of Mika's fav rests in the world is Porto de Santa Maria which is 10 mins away from my house, and he's intending to buy some land in Portugal, 40 mins away from Lisbon!

http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/informacao/NoticiasCultura/2009/9/a-sic-falou-com-mika-sobre-o-novo-album-e-o-novo-single-we-are-golden.htm

Thanks to Marina:

YT:

DL LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0fbj1t

folh1.jpg

http://www.portosantamaria.com/uk/eentrada.htm

vista1.jpg

Edited by willywonka

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!

One of Mika's fav rests in the world is Porto de Santa Maria which is 10 mins away from my house, and he's intending to buy some land in Portugal, 40 mins away from Lisbon!

http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/informacao/NoticiasCultura/2009/9/a-sic-falou-com-mika-sobre-o-novo-album-e-o-novo-single-we-are-golden.htm

:naughty:

Time to put the kettle on and invite him for tea!:wink2:

Pfffffttt...what a dork. He should be thinking of Oporto instead of Lisbon... :shun:

:roftl::roftl:

:wub2:

What's up with the portuguese press and Mika this last few days? They never even knew he existed and suddenly he's being interviewed every other day! :blink: *is scared*

Pfffffttt...what a dork. He should be thinking of Oporto instead of Lisbon... :shun:

:roftl::roftl:

:wub2:

What's up with the portuguese press and Mika this last few days? They never even knew he existed and suddenly he's being interviewed every other day! :blink: *is scared*

Ah!

Oporto doesn't have a Porto de Santa Maria nearby!:naughty:

That's coz Portugal izz gawlden!:biggrin2:

Time to put the kettle on and invite him for tea!:wink2:

I'm sure he'd rather want to be invited to Porto de Santa Maria for a Peixe ao Sal (special dish where you cover a huge fish with loads of salt to form a layer and you put it in a special oven) which is the main course there...

Edited by willywonka

OMG!

:shocked::roftl::boing:

Carla, I'm packing, I'll arrive in your house in a couple of days

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure he'd rather want to be invited to Porto de Santa Maria for a Peixe ao Sal (special dish where you cover a huge fish with loads of salt to form a layer and you put it in a special oven) which is the main course there...

I can cook that! :sneaky2: *humpf*

(but Galinha no Sal is better! :mf_rosetinted:)

Did they pay to you? Or you're just making publicity to the restaurant just for fun? LOL

I can cook that! :sneaky2: *humpf*

(but Galinha no Sal is better! :mf_rosetinted:)

That'd be chicken on salt :lmfao:

Did they pay to you? Or you're just making publicity to the restaurant just for fun? LOL

They pay me, a lot....:mf_rosetinted:

It's a very, very, very expensive restaurant but the food is exquisite...

I wouldn't be so happy if I were you, Wonka.May I remind you of his stalking tendencies?:mf_rosetinted:

Watching me watching youuuu!:fisch:

Hey!:shocked:

*closes curtains*

:blink:

So I'll PM you my home address so you can send me an invitation to stay over at your place sometime when it's MOST convenient *cough cough*

And maybe we run out of sugar or something and knock on a neighbour's door to borrow some.

In his next album there's going to be a song that goes like this:

I saw tha Wonkaaa,

but I didn't see no nudity.:biggrin2:

Ah!:roftl:

Oh...I was trying not to be that...detailed! :lmfao:

We should celebrate somehow...:naughty:

Gig in Feb and now Mika eating fish by my doorstep is reason enough for us to...

WHITE SANGRIA NIGHT!:biggrin2:

So I'll PM you my home address so you can send me an invitation to stay over at your place sometime when it's MOST convenient *cough cough*

And maybe we run out of sugar or something and knock on a neighbour's door to borrow some.

Well, of course, I'll put my MFC CIA troops searching for "the most convenient" dates...

And yes I have a spare room, it's just a matter of organizing schedules...

We should celebrate somehow...:naughty:

Gig in Feb and now Mika eating fish by my doorstep is reason enough for us to...

WHITE SANGRIA NIGHT!:biggrin2:

Mmm...sangria? Couldn't it be caipirinha for me? I know it's brazilian, but whatever...we're "brother countries", right? :roftl::roftl: