We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

Why? If youll stay on MFC and listen to Touches you Im sure it wont be THAT bad!:roftl:

Besides. Even if today does suck. There is always tomorrow. *begins to sing Take a Giant Step* Woops.. never mind wrong forum. XD. *ponders MIka doing take a giant step.. god that would be awesomesauce.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides. Even if today does suck. There is always tomorrow. *begins to sing Take a Giant Step* Woops.. never mind wrong forum. XD. *ponders MIka doing take a giant step.. god that would be awesomesauce.

tomorrow... giant step :shocked: Well im not getting born tomorrow... That happened a few years ago

It is still early :wink2: (well, here at least) I usually started late in the afternoon :blush-anim-cl:

Edit: Hi! :bye:

hellow :bye:

im only 1 here... can blame my wallpaper and work :naughty:

I dont have a sexy wallpaper- mom's comp...

(I never said anything about my comp though :teehee: )

howre you doing?

I'm jealous :sneaky2:

Hello!

Well the first week of school (the very first one didn't really count) was like the last one...no one is really in the mood for teaching...actually I have some homework for French but I don't have my class tomm...so I'll do it anoother day...:fisch:

I don;t have homework :lol3:

Hi, everyone! :bye:

hey there... :biggrin2:

Me neither... actually- holiday here... well sort of- Im not supposed to be on the computer (or eating really, but I just made cookies to full volume Mika... soo...) :naughty:

how are you?

not well... :aah::tears:

With MFC on- Im betting not :aah: