Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, so seriously, how is this contest supposed to work? Do we even know if stuff has been sent out, or what?

I'm so confused. :boxed: You think if someone was mailed something, at least one of them would have been an MFCer.

Does anyone have a clue about this?

Hey, so seriously, how is this contest supposed to work? Do we even know if stuff has been sent out, or what?

I'm so confused. :boxed: You think if someone was mailed something, at least one of them would have been an MFCer.

Does anyone have a clue about this?

We ALL have our theories! That is about ALL we have! :doh:

Same here:naughty:

It will be interesting if no MFCers win:naughty::teehee:

It'd be more interesting if an MFCer won *coughmecough* because if none do then who knows if the contest happened. :teehee:

There is. It's just barely used. :naughty:

http://mikasounds.com/forum

Whaaat?! Where the heck has that forum been hiding? I haven't seen any links to it on there. :blink:

I'm thinking now...i live in a high rise and my mailbox is hardly 10x10 cm large...what if i win a poster and a vinyl or anything...it can't possibly fit?! :naughty: so the possibility is that i'll have to pick it up at the post office...and that has a 3 day delay usually :naughty:

I'm thinking now...i live in a high rise and my mailbox is hardly 10x10 cm large...what if i win a poster and a vinyl or anything...it can't possibly fit?! :naughty: so the possibility is that i'll have to pick it up at the post office...and that has a 3 day delay usually :naughty:

We have little tiny boxes hee too . . but when there is something larger they put a key in our box and there are some large boxes at the side. So everyday I am praying/hopeing/LOOKING for a KEY!!!! :roftl:

Why would we put links to it on here? We've already got a forum. Then again, they have links to our forum. :teehee:

Nicely put :naughty:

I just think that the week of the 5th october isn't finished yet and knowing Mikateam, we'll know on the 10-11 :teehee:

We have little tiny boxes hee too . . but when there is something larger they put a key in our box and there are some large boxes at the side. So everyday I am praying/hopeing/LOOKING for a KEY!!!! :roftl:

Knowing my postman, I think he'd just try to make it fit in my tiny mailbox :sneaky2:

Nicely put :naughty:

I just think that the week of the 5th october isn't finished yet and knowing Mikateam, we'll know on the 10-11 :teehee:

AS LONG AS <if I were to get something> I get it BEFORE I hop on a plane!!! :roftl:

Why would we put links to it on here? We've already got a forum. Then again, they have links to our forum. :teehee:

I wasn't talking about it hiding on here I meant on Mikasounds. I hadn't seen any indication over there that he even had one anymore. If I had known it was there I would have checked to see if anyone talked about winning. :bleh: I don't think there's a Mika forum that could top this one. :aah:

I wasn't talking about it hiding on here I meant on Mikasounds. I hadn't seen any indication over there that he even had one anymore. If I had known it was there I would have checked to see if anyone talked about winning. :bleh:I don't think there's a Mika forum that could top this one. :aah:

You can say that again!!!! :roftl: