Mika in Oslo, Norway at Sentrum Scene: 17-03-2010

Christine

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says on Wikipedia that Bruce Springsteen sold it out in ten minutes........it may take Mika a little longer I feel.:wink2: I think it would be quite nice if there were just you and I there though.....none of that pushing business:naughty:

Awesome to hear that ppl will stay behind for a while after the concert, and have a look at my dear city :biggrin2:

Let me know if you need a tour-guide :biggrin2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Wow tickets are very expensive for this gig :shocked: But I already booked my flight so ... :teehee:

See you there :thumb_yello:

I think there'll be alot of ppl there, but 9000!? That's ALOT of ppl in a country where the entire population doesn't even reach 5 million!

And I don't even think I will be there to help swell the numbers.....much as I would love to be:aah:

Aaaaaaaawh, really?? :(

I am going to leave myself as a maybe..............I will live in hope...but I haven't bought a ticket ...............with it being midweek it would mean three days off work which I can't really afford.

I will continue to hang about this thread and keep up with all your planning:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to leave myself as a maybe..............I will live in hope...but I haven't bought a ticket ...............with it being midweek it would mean three days off work which I can't really afford.

I will continue to hang about this thread and keep up with all your planning:thumb_yello:

deal! *keeping fingers tightly crossed*