Mika in Oslo, Norway at Sentrum Scene: 17-03-2010

Christine

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email that the gig is moved from Spectrum to Sentrum Scene. Anyone knows that place? It's smaller, I read capacity is 1750.

It is? I haven't got an email about that... Have to check that out, so I don't go to the wrong place :teehee::naughty:

Just got an email that the gig is moved from Spectrum to Sentrum Scene. Anyone knows that place? It's smaller, I read capacity is 1750.

Way, way smaller! Spektrum apparently has a capacity of 9,700. That's a huge drop! :shocked:

Still, it's the same venue he played at in November 2007:

Also, wasn't that the gig where he tried stage diving? :roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Way, way smaller! Spektrum apparently has a capacity of 9,700. That's a huge drop! :shocked:

It is, but maybe it is a good thing, If he didn't sell so manny tickets here it's better to have a full small gig than a half full big one... at least thats my opinion about it :blush-anim-cl:

Stage diving...? how did that go? :roftl:

I called billettservice here in Norway, where I bought my tickets and they said that it still was in Spektrum... Anyone who knows this 100% sure?

It was Sandbag who informed that the gig is moved to Sentrum Scene. I don't know which info is correct :blink:

I guess we just wait until the mods or mikasounds can confirm it.

It's a great venue. One of my favourite gigs.:mf_lustslow:

Yes indeed, this is where he stage dived :shocked:

It is, but maybe it is a good thing, If he didn't sell so manny tickets here it's better to have a full small gig than a half full big one... at least thats my opinion about it :blush-anim-cl:

Stage diving...? how did that go? :roftl:

Very painfully for those that were underneath him :blink:. I wasn't, I was just to the side but my daughter was :shocked:

It's a great venue. One of my favourite gigs.:mf_lustslow:

Yes indeed, this is where he stage dived :shocked:

Very painfully for those that were underneath him :blink:. I wasn't, I was just to the side but my daughter was :shocked:

I have just checked the flights and they are now much cheaper than they were. Does anyone have any accomodation sorted........anyone have a spare bed please?

:teehee: I see, has he done it before or was the stage diving a one time thing?

I'm really looking forward to it, and I kind of hope it's moved from Spekrum to Sentrum scene - a smaller gig would be great I think :thumb_yello:

I'm traveling too, so I don't have a spare bed unfortunately!

:teehee: I see, has he done it before or was the stage diving a one time thing?

I'm really looking forward to it, and I kind of hope it's moved from Spekrum to Sentrum scene - a smaller gig would be great I think :thumb_yello:

I'm traveling too, so I don't have a spare bed unfortunately!

As far as I know the stage dive was a one off. There was no gap between the stage and the audience so it was possible to do it - obviously if there is a big gap it makes it somewhat more difficult! I guess it was probably just something he wanted to try! It was a bit odd though as he wasn't well at the time.

Yes, Sentrum Scene is a great venue, I think it will be really good if it is there :thumb_yello:

IF I come I think Tiibet and I will probably get a hotel together :thumb_yello:

My problem is that although I can get a very cheap flight over I can't get a flight back on the Thursday and so would have to wait an extra day until Friday which I can't really afford either time wise or money wise.:blink:

We're going to ask Team Mika about this show in the coming week, and hopefully they'll confirm the venue change for us.

I think it's quite likely that it would indeed be moved, though; that original venue is huge, way bigger than the venues in Copenhagen and Stockholm. And I can't imagine that Mika has a Norwegian fanbase that's more than three times the size of the fanbase in Sweden or Denmark. :blink:

As far as I know the stage dive was a one off. There was no gap between the stage and the audience so it was possible to do it - obviously if there is a big gap it makes it somewhat more difficult! I guess it was probably just something he wanted to try! It was a bit odd though as he wasn't well at the time.

Yes, Sentrum Scene is a great venue, I think it will be really good if it is there :thumb_yello:

IF I come I think Tiibet and I will probably get a hotel together :thumb_yello:

My problem is that although I can get a very cheap flight over I can't get a flight back on the Thursday and so would have to wait an extra day until Friday which I can't really afford either time wise or money wise.:blink:

:teehee: Yeah, why not just try to stage dive! :biggrin2:

I see your problem, I'm taking a flight down to see it too, and found out that the best thing to do for me money wise was to be there the whole week, and I actually live in Norway... But I do get a problem with my school... So yes, I see your problem, but It's the first time I actually have that chance to go to one of his gigs, and I just can't miss it this time :biggrin2: I really hope you'll find a way to make it work both money wise and time wise :thumb_yello:

We're going to ask Team Mika about this show in the coming week, and hopefully they'll confirm the venue change for us.

I think it's quite likely that it would indeed be moved, though; that original venue is huge, way bigger than the venues in Copenhagen and Stockholm. And I can't imagine that Mika has a Norwegian fanbase that's more than three times the size of the fanbase in Sweden or Denmark. :blink:

Great :thumb_yello:

I too think it's quite likely that it would be moved, since spektrum is really large! and I neither think he has a so much bigger fanbase in Norway than in Sweeden or Denmark, if it's any bigger at all!

But it would be great to know if the gig was moved or not :thumb_yello:

:teehee: Yeah, why not just try to stage dive! :biggrin2:

I see your problem, I'm taking a flight down to see it too, and found out that the best thing to do for me money wise was to be there the whole week, and I actually live in Norway... But I do get a problem with my school... So yes, I see your problem, but It's the first time I actually have that chance to go to one of his gigs, and I just can't miss it this time :biggrin2: I really hope you'll find a way to make it work both money wise and time wise :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Thank you:wub2: My problem is that I try to go to so many gigs...then I struggle for time AND Money..............naughty Kath:roftl:

I hope you have a fantastic time. I am sure that you will.:thumb_yello:

Thank you:wub2: My problem is that I try to go to so many gigs...then I struggle for time AND Money..............naughty Kath:roftl:

I hope you have a fantastic time. I am sure that you will.:thumb_yello:

aw, thanks :huglove:

I understand your problem, if I were older and had more money I probably would have travelled to more gigs too...! Sad you can't come to Norway anyway...

You can't go, Kath :mf_rosetinted:

My concience has followed me into the thread :naughty:

aw, thanks :huglove:

I understand your problem, if I were older and had more money I probably would have travelled to more gigs too...! Sad you can't come to Norway anyway...

I am sure that you will be able to go to more gigs when you are older. In the meantime, enjoy this one.:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I still haven't decided (Don't listen Silver:naughty:)

I am sure that you will be able to go to more gigs when you are older. In the meantime, enjoy this one.:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I still haven't decided (Don't listen Silver:naughty:)

I'm really going to enjoy it! :biggrin2:

and if you're still a "little" undecided, I'll cross my fingers for you! :thumb_yello:

I'm really going to enjoy it! :biggrin2:

and if you're still a "little" undecided, I'll cross my fingers for you! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: Thank you!:biggrin2:

Can I be the naughty angel on your shoulder? :das:

Kaaaath! Come to Norway! Think of how last time, there was no barrier...:teehee:

:naughty: How can I resist!:biggrin2: