Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

That sounds exactly like me before the London gig!! :lmfao: Suddenly it got to a point where there wasn't monthsandmonthsandmonths left, but only a few weeks to get everything sorted!

it's kinda scary isn't it?..I'm gonna miss these moments of waiting to go to another gig. :tears: ...it is so sad when it is all over and you don't know when you'll be seeign him again.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised that I have a "Pre gig excitement syndrome" :roftl: (thought of opening a thread for it...but I'll post it here firstly:

The first stage - Counting down the months

This was 5 months ago, at the end of September when I bought the tickets (well, mum did...anyway)

The second stage - passing the critical first half

The new year's arrival. That's when I knew it was finally 2010 and in March I'll be in Vienna.

The third stage - panic! Time goes by...so slowly

the part between January and the end of March when I literally had nothing to do (besides from school) and the days were moving like snails.

The fourth stage - the month before

the February bit when I realized there isn't too much time left...but still...

The fifth stage - March finally

when the month of the gig eventually arrived and it seems like everything you could've done until now has to be done until the 29th...and there are a lot of things! :aah: also...these last minute things cannot be done well enough because I can't think of anything else but the gig!

The sixth stage - denial

Is the 2 week-period before the gig when I actually can't believe it is happening and now the time has finally started to move faster.

The seventh stage - the week before

this is the week when all the last minute things need solving:

-outfit

-pressie for Moosie

-the props

-the make-up kit

oh and also the proper trip planning. :lmfao:

The eighth stage - the departure

the exciting trip TO Vienna which is so exciting keeping your head a bit off the gig and getting you busy with the formalities of travelling to another country...even so...I'm all smiles.

The nineth stage - checking out the venue exterior

You know, when you arrive in the city of the gig...you want to see the venue...well, that just boosts the excitement 10 times more.

The last stage - the day of the concert

meeting the MFCrs and talking about stuff is the BONUS! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

The end.

Pre gig excitement syndrome :roftl: I think I have some symptoms from the list :biggrin2: Now I'm in the "OMG I have to plan my trip phase"

offering... you know the thing is that IM AN IDIOT!! Im traveling to Barcelona on the 25th and wont come back until the 5th... I waited soooo long for him to come to Vienna and now cuz of my stupidness!!!! I wont be able to go...

And actually my plan is to sell the tickts and get new ones, dont care if its another country I just really wanna go!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Mine has arrive as well :teehee:

GOT MY TICKET TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah::aah: I'm soooooooo happy!!!

:yay: YAAAY!

Guys, I was thinking...you see, last year when I was in Paris (it was my first gig) I wanted to make myself noticed as MFCr and didn't know how (they said then that you need th hearts bracelet or the flashing heart thing)...and I made myself a small flag, which I'm thinkg of taking with me now too...only, I'm not very pleased with it anymore. :aah:

I'm going to make myself another one and will post the picture here next week.

Speaking of flags and making ourselves visible as MFCrs, I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a flag of the MFC like the one last year that was signed by all of us?

2. How will we make ourselves visible as MFCrs? :naughty:

Guys, I was thinking...you see, last year when I was in Paris (it was my first gig) I wanted to make myself noticed as MFCr and didn't know how (they said then that you need th hearts bracelet or the flashing heart thing)...and I made myself a small flag, which I'm thinkg of taking with me now too...only, I'm not very pleased with it anymore. :aah:

1. Is there a flag of the MFC like the one last year that was signed by all of us?

We'll be the big group at the front of the queue being very cold but very excited. :aah:

We'll be the big group at the front of the queue being very cold but very excited. :aah:

True that :naughty:

I've got a flashing heart, but I'll be easy to spot as I'll have a pink tutu and feather boa :roftl:

I'm still gonna make the damn flag and will get you all to sign it (BTW I will make it out of carton not textile...sorry. :naughty: )

The more I think about it the more I think I should get started doing it...

Let me show you the one I had last year. :wink2: (Will post a pic in a minute)

True that :naughty:

I've got a flashing heart, but I'll be easy to spot as I'll have a pink tutu and feather boa :roftl:

tutu? :fangurl:

And I really thought of not dressing too Mika-ish. :naughty:

Can't wait to see you!

I for the one, will SURE have my beige headband with the bow! :wub2:

By the way...I almost ended up without getting any eye make-up, because I couldn't find water-resistant tools to do it with...but I eventually found some small gems that you can add on your face and (apparently) will stay there...and if I lose them I won't be sorry at least. :lol3:

I'm still gonna make the damn flag and will get you all to sign it (BTW I will make it out of carton not textile...sorry. :naughty: )

The more I think about it the more I think I should get started doing it...

Let me show you the one I had last year. :wink2: (Will post a pic in a minute)

tutu? :fangurl:

And I really thought of not dressing too Mika-ish. :naughty:

Can't wait to see you!

I for the one, will SURE have my beige headband with the bow! :wub2:

By the way...I almost ended up without getting any eye make-up, because I couldn't find water-resistant tools to do it with...but I eventually found some small gems that you can add on your face and (apparently) will stay there...and if I lose them I won't be sorry at least. :lol3:

Wub my tutu :wub2: If you look in my profile you'll see a picture of what I wore in London. Definitely will be swapping that coat for my big winter one though!!

I'm going to be bringing glitter, glowsticks and possibly facepaints with me too, I like going overboard at gigs :naughty:

Yes there is a flag, I made a new one.

I'll see what I can do about getting it over there:thumb_yello:

Wub my tutu :wub2: If you look in my profile you'll see a picture of what I wore in London. Definitely will be swapping that coat for my big winter one though!!

I'm going to be bringing glitter, glowsticks and possibly facepaints with me too, I like going overboard at gigs :naughty:

You know, it's not going to be that cold...that's what I heard at least...let me see.

that is so cool! Can't wait! :boing:

Yes there is a flag, I made a new one.

I'll see what I can do about getting it over there:thumb_yello:

Oh, Rose, I was just about to PM you. :aah:

Ok, let me know what happens to it then.

I'll still make mine (it'll be especially for Vienna).:biggrin2:

Here's the weather forecast for the Mika Gig in Vienna, brought to you, by BIANCA! :lol3:

In CELSIUS:http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/celsius.jpg

and in Farrenheit: http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/biancapana92/f.jpg

source: http://www.weather.com

and also the accuweather.com one, which is funnier (to say the least):

accu.jpg

See you next time on our show! :naughty: Back to you, MFCrs!