Mika in Strasbourg, France at Zenith

Christine

Didn't have time to write a report in the review thread yet, will be doing that sometime in the next hours :wink2:

Also uploading my vids atm

of course

and the architect is italian :italia:

my ticket will be there, i hope he will enjoy the show with a nice new owner

yay, Allegra. I was the lucky person to have your ticket! :huglove: It brought me luck :wink2:

And yeah, the venue looked nice - both from the outside and from the inside! (sounds like I'm talking about a person lol)

First one: no, not again :aah: Poor boy :tears:

Second one: :wub2: That's so sweet. Happy Birthday, Zuleika! (I know, it's probably too late, anyway )

Voice problems? Not nice at all... But no wonder, six shows this week and traveling every day/night is definitely hard work and a tough schedule. Reasonable that he has to be careful with his voice (but typical that he did speak at the M&G regardless)

Only 25 peeps? Sounds cosy :biggrin2: Can't wait for the reports/pics/vids!

Yes, it's been a crazy week for him

All these gigs all over France with night travelling...not the best.

Because the Nantes - Toulouse - Nice in a row was hard.

I wished him a safe trip to Toulouse after the Nantes gig... and he looked at me with a funny face and grimace as if he thought "don't talk me about that" !

Hope he/his voice will be ok for the next gigs

Oh and 25 people : the dream !

Mika was really talking a lot at the M&G afterwards (so I suppose he wasn't THAT sick...but with so many gigs coming up it would have probably helped to rest his voice a bit :wink2:), but he was all smiley - probably relieved that there wasn't a line of 200 people waiting outside. :teehee:

So, yeah, it was only about 25 people, really cozy :thumb_yello:. I guess most people just didn't want to wait because it was during the week and really freezing (stupid wind! :sneaky2:).

More to come in the review thread later...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic