Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13ss7k101.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

20080121083318.jpg

siggy-1.jpg

Bienie don't look @ this one, it's for angel :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, I warned you:aah:

0.jpg

How can I not look?!

I can't scroll with my eyes closed, then I don't know where to stop :aah:

I'm going now! Have to get up very early tomorrow morning :boxed:

Sweet dreams everyone! :bye:

Good night! :bye: sweet dreams!!

:lmfao:

New thread, lurv the new name...

Pick your drool up off the floor is genius, Droops!

Why thanks wonka :)

Care to explain?? :aah:

There's not much to explain ..

There are just chickens, that follow me everywhere once I'm in the pasture, but they really come out of nowhere .. So today I was busy, and I turn around to walk away and there she was ... I hadn't seen/hear her coming .. And I almost stepped on her, and while trying to avoid her I almost fell :teehee: Must have been so funny to see (I could tell, Mika was laughing :sneaky2::aah:)

There are just chickens, that follow me everywhere once I'm in the pasture, but they really come out of nowhere .. So today I was busy, and I turn around to walk away and there she was ... I hadn't seen/hear her coming .. And I almost stepped on her, and while trying to avoid her I almost fell :teehee: Must have been so funny to see (I could tell, Mika was laughing :sneaky2::aah:)

:lmao: I mean...Awww Poor you! :huglove:

Can we make a health warning sign for you .... do not go near this person ... she will fall over ... or trip .... or get trodden on .... or walk into objects etc ... approach at your peril .... :wink2:

Can we make a health warning sign for you .... do not go near this person ... she will fall over ... or trip .... or get trodden on .... or walk into objects etc ... approach at your peril .... :wink2:

Shut it you :aah:

I also get an electric shock at least once a week .. :lmfao:

How ... have you not learnt after the first time that electricity is dangerous .... and kind of hurts :lmfao:

I know!

But still ... for some reason ...

And you know, if there's a problem in the 'circuit' and there's electric power on a wire that shouldn't have electric power on it ... :sneaky2: (now that was a nasty shock! :boxed:)

Dusseldorf, my first gig :fangurl:

SMP_236471_MIKA_6.jpg

ddorf-22.jpg

3919682f7d5d0b2ecba0f6037c16fa52.JPG

c9d9156fe3e2462ba37860488c14ade7.JPG

A few pics I took myself :

3ffaa7fda967359c7d71378651bddce8.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

b64ecd74c2398c7853979e18d52d3917.jpg

df7a1ad69ce2d66698daf4049854f906.jpg

544e059c3256c14d15c3512ed5276500.jpg

f9915951c17b45e35598d463fa048f26.jpg

Yes that's a bra on stage... There were 2 actually... And nooo, I didn't threw one :aah:

WAW!!!!!

me like em... especially the shirtless once.... only seen em 5000 countless times cos i have used em as a part of my wall and still love em!