Mika speaks Spanish

Noemia

I am watching Mika at the spanish TV and he speaks a good Spanish. I am so surprised. I heard him before speaking in French and he was good but he is also good in Spanish. I am really surprised.

By the way I love the song We are golden and I am sorry for my English

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching Mika at the spanish TV and he speaks a good Spanish. I am so surprised. I heard him before speaking in French and he was good but he is also good in Spanish. I am really surprised.

Your English is great.

And Mika seems to have a gift for languages :)

hello Noemia :bye:

I saw that - perez hilton tweeted a link to the video :biggrin2: I don't understand a word of Spanish, but he sounded cute :wub2:

Don't be sorry about your English - it's perfect :thumb_yello:

you sound perfect for me!!!

And yes MIKA is gifted!! he has a good ear!!!

He seems to know at least SOME words of most languages in Europe. I think that's part of the reason he's so popular in those countries, because he really tries to learn the lingo and speak to them in their own language.

I think he also speaks decent Italian. I saw an interview where the host was speaking Italian, and Mika was answering in English!

Our boy is just amazing!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

He seems to know at least SOME words of most languages in Europe. I think that's part of the reason he's so popular in those countries, because he really tries to learn the lingo and speak to them in their own language.

I think he also speaks decent Italian. I saw an interview where the host was speaking Italian, and Mika was answering in English!

Our boy is just amazing!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

He understands very well the Italian, but barely speak it, it makes me feel very happy, because he lived long in Italy and I was delighted, but I also love my language to Spanish, :biggrin2:

and I love that he speaks :wub2: :wub2:

tu ingles es bueno! no te preocupes :wink2:

el español de mika es bastante bueno! tiene una pronunciacion muy española :naughty: soy argentina, por eso lo digo :bleh:

Estoy de acuerdo! Mika habla muuy Español... aunque se le oye muuy sexy.

He's extremely talented... I knew he spoke a little but in that interview I was surprised!