TV: Mika on Late Show with David Letterman (CBS)

dcdeb

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone else in the eastern time zone?

I am!

I hope Obama doesn't suddenly appear when Mika is suppose to come on. :sneaky2: GMA and this is the closest I'll be getting to hearing Mika in concert until who knows when so if Obama messes this up......... Well I'll just change the channel. Watcha gonna do? :naughty:

I am!

I hope Obama doesn't suddenly appear when Mika is suppose to come on. :sneaky2: GMA and this is the closest I'll be getting to hearing Mika in concert until who knows when so if Obama messes this up......... Well I'll just change the channel. Watcha gonna do? :naughty:

:roftl:

I have to go take a shower real quick because he probably wont perform till the end of the show.

I am!

yay! Seriously, the East coast needs as much Mika promo it can get. Especially here in the South....

Show is starting now. whooo!

I am!

:roftl: I felt the same way!! I had worked a night shift and stayed up those few extra hours to see Mika even though I was completely exhausted then I saw Obama and the show was done!! I was sooo mad!!

:roftl: I felt the same way!! I had worked a night shift and stayed up those few extra hours to see Mika even though I was completely exhausted then I saw Obama and the show was done!! I was sooo mad!!

yeah, I was late for my first class that day, for nothing! :sneaky2: