Taking daughter to concert advice

dad

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse me for posting this, but I'm so proud of it!

071014Ians40thontheGower046.jpg

aww i remember that pic so lovely :D

Mika NEEDS to become a dad.

With my child. :mf_rosetinted:

hey he promised me I'd be carrying his 1st EVER child this time next year so get away woman he doesn't want your children he's having them with ME!!! :P:roftl::naughty:

pardon the madness it does get daft on here at times joking around & such (as above)

anyhow to answer the guys original question

I personally think a Mika gig is fine for a young child of any age above say 5 (based on the whole height thing & suchlike) there's nothing that scary or "adult" to be honest If I had kids I would have no problems taking them with me I've been to one huge Mika gig & then the smaller acoustic one & the animal sex thing people are talking about wasn't a part of the more recent acoustic gig so i highly doubt he'll do it again to be honest

artists don't generally repeat something they did on their 1st tour with the 1st album in their 2nd tour with the 2nd album

Mika NEEDS to become a dad.

With my child. :mf_rosetinted:

This is another one of those things we disagree about passionately.

I love Mika to death, but not even HE could talk me into THAT....unless he's got more charms than I know about (creepy voodoo man :sneaky2: )

EDIT: Caz, I'm totally NOT stalking you. I was just trying to think of something useful to say when I saw your post and went with humor instead. Don't hate me :huglove:

Edited by riverstwilight

i dosen't see this thread before..

but i have so much to tell here,even if my english isn't perfect!

you know i love going to see mika in live,and specially will love doing this with my family,but my husband isn't really ok with that!(discussion of all day:"what?i'm addcited to him?his music?"-"you're totally wrong":teehee:)

BUT:i manage to come to luxembourg with my daughter,8years old in march,and my mum;how i could be more excited by that!!

if mika hear me:i really want the same picture,please:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

so,i choice this one:no school the day after,and i know something about this venue,small and young people could be in front,and won't be push by others,so it could be ok for my daughter...

as i write it,my heart gets carried away(is it ok in english?):wub2:

so,i hope all mfcers mothers understand me...

and my other daughter,4years old in march could come too in 2011/2012 i wish :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

To anyone who's thinking of taking a young child:

I found that it was perfectly safe to be right in the front row against the barrier with my daughter because I stood directly behind her, stopping her from getting crushed by the crowd. It was nice for me too because I had a pretty good view over her head!

hey he promised me I'd be carrying his 1st EVER child this time next year so get away woman he doesn't want your children he's having them with ME!!! :P:roftl::naughty:

Pfft whatever, I am the only woman for Mika :mf_rosetinted:

This is another one of those things we disagree about passionately.

I love Mika to death, but not even HE could talk me into THAT....unless he's got more charms than I know about (creepy voodoo man :sneaky2: )

EDIT: Caz, I'm totally NOT stalking you. I was just trying to think of something useful to say when I saw your post and went with humor instead. Don't hate me :huglove:

Oh Mika can come on to me anytime :roftl:

And he TOTALLY fancies me. He held my hand. :wub2::blush-anim-cl::teehee::roftl: So next will be a kiss, and then a wedding...and then bada-boom! We'll have a mini Mika on the way.

:mf_rosetinted:

NO I'm totally kidding, that will obviously never happen, but daydreams hurt no-one xD

And Rivers, you totally ARE stalking me. :aah:

I think a Mika gig would be a wonderful experience for a 10 year old. The only reason I didn't go to gigs at that age is because my parents didn't want to go but if you're willing to take her that's great. :thumb_yello:

To anyone who's thinking of taking a young child:

I found that it was perfectly safe to be right in the front row against the barrier with my daughter because I stood directly behind her, stopping her from getting crushed by the crowd. It was nice for me too because I had a pretty good view over her head!

in luxembourg,it's another link of barrier to separe young/Small people...to others,so good this time if my daughter wants to come and see the gig ;)

I think a Mika gig would be a wonderful experience for a 10 year old. The only reason I didn't go to gigs at that age is because my parents didn't want to go but if you're willing to take her that's great. :thumb_yello:

i never do this when i was young....but if think we're responsable and don't go to metal hard rock gig,but to a funny pop gig:wub2:

i rememebr well young girls at "cirque d'hiver",always dancing and jumping,and finally one go on the piano with mika:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...