Last Minute Project -The MFC Belt

OhMyMika!!

wow this really is an easy project. The Boston show is this week and I'm not sure if i can make it (my AMAZING friend won tickets after I slaved over video contests and the like haha) but could I be a part of this? My ridiculous username is fine :P You're awesome for doing this btw :thumb_yello:

Nice! I've lived in Dallas most of my life. I'm always amused when I stumble upon other Texans. I've not been as far as San Antonio but I plan to try it if I ever get firmer with my driving.

What? You've never been to the Riverwalk or Fiesta Texas? :blink:

San Antonio's worth the drive- especially for those two places- I highly recommend it!

I love Austin too and I think I've spent more time in Austin than in downtown SA- I live about 20 minutes from downtown and rarely go over there- lol.

What? You've never been to the Riverwalk or Fiesta Texas? :blink:

San Antonio's worth the drive- especially for those two places- I highly recommend it!

I love Austin too and I think I've spent more time in Austin than in downtown SA- I live about 20 minutes from downtown and rarely go over there- lol.

I didn't learn to drive until I was 25. Got my license when a little less than a year ago. LOL It takes me a while to get to places :P I haven't even made it too down town Austin yet. The last time I was there was about 9 years ago when I was still in highschool. I've not even seen the ocean yet.

Hmm.. I'm going to have to take you places. lol

Yeah, I just got my license earlier this year, but my parents love having me drive everywhere so I drive up to Austin all the time for our religious meetings and stuff.

But other than that I rarely venture out on my own.

Hmm.. I'm going to have to take you places. lol

Yeah, I just got my license earlier this year, but my parents love having me drive everywhere so I drive up to Austin all the time for our religious meetings and stuff.

But other than that I rarely venture out on my own.

Your doing much better than I lol. I was terrified of driving for a long time. Thats part of my issue thoguh I'm a fairly decent driver now. I just don't know my way arround that well.

To add to our topic you'll have to show us a piccy of the belt when it is finished.

:jawdrop:

I hate you. Not really.

Could you get whoever sold you your fake ID to get me one too? :naughty:

Hun i don't even have one!! i'm either going with my dad or use my sister's ID either way i'm such a looser for buying my tix early...:boxed:

Or maybe begging Mika's management... :naughty:

Hun i don't even have one!! i'm either going with my dad or use my sister's ID either way i'm such a looser for buying my tix early...:boxed:

Or maybe begging Mika's management... :naughty:

Can you get in if you're with an adult who's over 19 then?

In any case, tix are probably sold out by now...le sigh...