school things that had something to do with mika or about mika

ellen5000

Cool thread! But I don't really have a big event or something...lol

well, there's one girl that I talked to mentioning Mika and she said she really liked WAG.

Dunno if that counts, but I painted my desk with reference doodles to his songs:teehee:

Had to remove them, tough:sneaky2:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today my Dutch teacher :' Inèz, what's that on your pull?'

That's an autograph of Mika sir...

'Aaah, Mika, great artist'

And he told us about the concert he was of Mika, and the rest of the lesson (30min) we talked about music ...

Gosh, I've done loads..

• ICT - Do a leaflet on your hero
  • Music - Make a A1 poster on your hero
  • Music - Take a song from your favorite artist and change the lyrics to fit the subject of 'Summer' (I chose 'Relax take it Easy')
  • Art - Draw a piece of art with a technique that is inspired by someone you know (I thought DaWack was perfect for this)
  • Some more, but those are the main ones I guess..

:thumb_yello:

Today my Dutch teacher :' Inèz, what's that on your pull?'

That's an autograph of Mika sir...

'Aaah, Mika, great artist'

And he told us about the concert he was of Mika, and the rest of the lesson (30min) we talked about music ...

That's cool:thumb_yello:

I have a mission: get the new girl in my class to listen to Mika and we'll see if he draws her in...:naughty:

hope it goes well she might need some persuading as some people do (cuz not everyones keen on mika:mf_lustslow: apart from us lol):roftl:

It's not something crazy, like when I made my presentation on Dyslexia, everyone saw me as something strange, as I have done my presentation about my favorite singer, but in the end everything went well, the teacher likes me a lot :lol3:

I started to write a MIKA quote on every test I have, like some kind of "check him out!" LOL

I started to write a MIKA quote on every test I have, like some kind of "check him out!" LOL

Oh WOW, how cool! How do you insert them?? that's insane! would love to do that too! :D

Owww! And is it ok with your teacher? Do you write Mika quotes such as

'No chicken tonight?' :roftl:

Nobody has complained:roftl:

And no, haven't put "no chicken tonight" so far, but that's an idea actually...:roftl:

I wrote the one in my sig and one in French. (like I said, I started:teehee:)

The final exam in one of my classes involved writing a 5-8 page paper about an aspect of popular culture.

Guess what I'm writing about. :teehee:

Easiest 5 pages ever. It's just going to be hard finding sources because I know it all from the top of my head :naughty:

The final exam in one of my classes involved writing a 5-8 page paper about an aspect of popular culture.

Guess what I'm writing about. :teehee:

Easiest 5 pages ever. It's just going to be hard finding sources because I know it all from the top of my head :naughty:

Well if you need help with sources, let me know. Usually I can recall where something is from. :freak:

Today I wrote an essay for my spanish class about a day I will never forget...guess what?I wrote about Mika gig in Milan in June :naughty:

It's the second time I talk about it to my spanish teacher :roftl:

Probably she thinks I've never done anything else in my life except for going to that gig :roftl: