Mom4Mika

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH GAWD - I am STILL SO D E P R E S S E D:crybaby:

It is JUST the opposite of what I thought - I am starting to think that I am NOT going to start feeling better until he goes away . . . I though I would HATE the day the tour was o v e r - but, now I am starting to think otherwise - cause this PMD hasn'tlet up ANY, in fact - if ANYTHING it is only getting worse by the day. I need a MIKA detox or something! Maybe I should go get new boobs like Amy Winehouse :dunno:

Gah I'm so sad right now. I had Mika sign my arm at the Chicago show on 10-20-09 and I think it's only going to last for one or two days. It's so sad watching it fade off.

I still have pretty bad post mika depression, lol, but it's getting better daily. I seriously need to put a limit on how much youtube stalking I do. It's becoming a serious habit :wink2:

Oh, I'm definitely feeling it lately, especially when I'm in class. Talking with people about the Mika experience has seriously helped my PMD though, and I keep looking at pictures/videos from the day and it helps me feel a lot better.

Gah I'm so sad right now. I had Mika sign my arm at the Chicago show on 10-20-09 and I think it's only going to last for one or two days. It's so sad watching it fade off.

I still have pretty bad post mika depression, lol, but it's getting better daily. I seriously need to put a limit on how much youtube stalking I do. It's becoming a serious habit :wink2:

I just realized today was a week since the Chicago gig. It does not seem like a week at all.... I can't even believe it. By the way, I live like 20 minutes away from Troy- Hey neighbor! I think there's another MFCer from Troy too.

aw, Sam, but he WORE YOUR HAT for a moment onstage!

have you put it in an airtight display case on a velvet cushion with a silent alarm yet?

Haha, not quite yet. Still trying to find the right velvet cushion to compliment it perfectly. I've told that story over and over again to my family and friends and they all think it's really cool.

Though I wish we could have done a meet and greet backstage, I really wanted a picture with him. Oh well, there's always the next concert.

Haha, not quite yet. Still trying to find the right velvet cushion to compliment it perfectly. I've told that story over and over again to my family and friends and they all think it's really cool.

Though I wish we could have done a meet and greet backstage, I really wanted a picture with him. Oh well, there's always the next concert.

there you go- the only cure is...more cowbell!

I just realized today was a week since the Chicago gig. It does not seem like a week at all.... I can't even believe it. By the way, I live like 20 minutes away from Troy- Hey neighbor! I think there's another MFCer from Troy too.

lol I think the other Troy person is my friend Emily, her screenname is like, FunnyClifford or something. We were the weirdly dressed people at the concert. I'm not sure where you were in line, but we were towards the front, making fools of ourselves dancing to Mika on with my Ipod speakers.

I'm having pretty terrible withdrawals... the concert was 12 days ago. Luckily two of my best friends are Mika fans as well so we talk quite a bit about him. My roommate thinks I'm crazy, but ah well. I couldn't live without tiibet's videos from Boston! And my playlist of the set has had well over 50 plays since the show. All in all I'm keeping it together, but we'll see as time goes on and the realization that there's no chance of him coming back to America until next summer sets in. :tears:

The 1 week mark has made it harder for me I think. I can't even stand to read the new gig reports. :sad:

Yes, the new gig reports are only sad in that it seems the Big Girls got pictures with Mika (and other MFC'ers) but I didn't have the chance in NYC or Philly.

I posted something under Reports for NYC.

Like the M&G got better with each city AFTER Philly. Don't get me wrong I am SO HAPPY for those people, I just wish I had a picture of us BG's & Meeks.

I couldn't BELIEVE how fast the first week after NYC went. Insane.

Thanks to Tiibet I can see myself on stage in NYC and thanks to my daughter I see me in Philly, so I know it happened. :naughty:

I am still finding it hard to watch, but when I think of someone I can send it to, I watch it and smile.

Yes, the new gig reports are only sad in that it seems the Big Girls got pictures with Mika (and other MFC'ers) but I didn't have the chance in NYC or Philly.

I posted something under Reports for NYC.

Like the M&G got better with each city AFTER Philly. Don't get me wrong I am SO HAPPY for those people, I just wish I had a picture of us BG's & Meeks.

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO T R U E!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

hhhmmmm DOES make you wonder!? :dunno: Guess it jut wasn't our time. Makes me mad though - cause we were RIGHT there. So frustrating! :boxed:

I didn't even think to ask in NYC! D'OH!

or Philly.

I wonder who the BG's asked?

***Going to bed now, 7:00 comes early in the dark, cold and raining October.

I didn't even think to ask in NYC! D'OH!

or Philly.

I wonder who the BG's asked?

***Going to bed now, 7:00 comes early in the dark, cold and raining October.

MAKES ME WONDER IF THEY EVEN H A D to ask . . . .

Good night!!! :huglove:

I so feel like this!!! I just saw him yesterday in Seattle, it all seems like an illusion by now, like it never happened :(

I was getting cured of being MIKA obsessed and then, he has a concert

I can attend to!!! GOSH!!!! and then I "can't" listen to my ipod because MIKA signed it, and I would ruin it, I won't be using it until this weekend when I get something that protects the autograph

Blame it on the boy!!

Hope everyone feels better soon:thumb_yello: