Mika in Mexico city "Los 40 principales"

mikalollipop_karla

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was absolutely FANTASTIC i dont have a better word to describe Mika and the gig and again Ana thank youuu youre the sweetest i wouldnt have taken the risk of flying to mexico city that same evening if it hadnt been for you. and may i say mika looks like a porcelain toy? so perfect, in a way. I recorded the whole gig the vid is not good but the audio is so ill upload it as soon as im back home.

It was absolutely FANTASTIC i dont have a better word to describe Mika and the gig and again Ana thank youuu youre the sweetest i wouldnt have taken the risk of flying to mexico city that same evening if it hadnt been for you. and may i say mika looks like a porcelain toy? so perfect, in a way. I recorded the whole gig the vid is not good but the audio is so ill upload it as soon as im back home.

awww ana I'm really glad that you trust in me :D and I'm really happy that you could enjoy the show with us and get into the meet&greet too :)

yes!!! mika is really beautiful!! a real toy boy xD

HERE'S MIKA IN THE NEWSPAPER

mika-4.jpg

Edited by Lui

The last night concert of Mika in Mexico:wub2:

Audio

http://www.los40.com.mx/oirau.aspx?id=902699

Mika in Mexico Interview

Foward until the 1 hr 3 min 17 seg

Mika speaking spanish

ohhh myyy

http://www.tvolucion.com/noticieros/primero-noticias/046911/primero-noticias-30-octubre-2009

thank you v much girls!! :huglove:

sooo happy for you!!! :wub2:

can't wait for vid & audio!

i'm soooo happy for you Karla!! :wub2::huglove:

sorry you couldn't make it to the gig, but you'll surely see him live next year he promised it!!

100_5817.jpg

Martin is a love and her mother a lot and we recorded no god because I'm so happy :wub2::wub2:

awwww yeah is Martin is so sweet :wub2: yep

100_5807.jpg

100_5807.jpg

Lovely Karla!:wub2:

I am sure you will get your chance next year......it won't be too long now.

Thanks to everyone fao all the reports and pics....it has been lovely to be able to share this with you all:wub2:

so glad to hear that you had such a fantastic time at the gig:wub2:

thanks everyone for all the great pics! cant wait to see more pics/vids from mexico:biggrin2:

Mika in Mexico Interview

Foward until the 1 hr 3 min 17 seg

Mika speaking spanish

ohhh myyy

http://www.tvolucion.com/noticieros/primero-noticias/046911/primero-noticias-30-octubre-2009

can anyone re-upload this somewhere? deosnt play for me:aah:

Thank you for finding the audio ... listening to it now :wub2:

Can anyone rip it at all .... it sounds amazing :boing:

:wink2: