Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't want a naked vblog :blink:

No, I think that would be tooo much. I mean...he's not a man-w**re to do that. I've never agreed to that! :huh:

Besides, it feels weird to have him getting undressed so much lately! :doh: He is everywhere naked...it felt so awkward last night at EMA's when presenting the nominees...all those rappers and then a naked Mika :lmfao:

aaaaaaand why dont you want one? :shocked: Didnt expect that! Especially after 3 special pics :wink2:

Yes ... but that's about all I can take .... you can't really see anything anyway ... and I like abit of mystery .... so .... ummmmmm ... yeah :lmfao:

No, I think that would be tooo much. I mean...he's not a man-w**re to do that. I've never agreed to that! :huh:

Besides, it feels weird to have him getting undressed so much lately! :doh: He is everywhere naked...it felt so awkward last night at EMA's when presenting the nominees...all those rappers and then a naked Mika :lmfao:

Haha I'd never seen it that way, but now I think of it :roftl:

but still:wub2:

:boxed: He wasn't at the awards was he .... :blink: He didn't go naked did he ... I didn't watch it .... and I'm now confused :aah:

:boxed: He wasn't at the awards was he .... :blink: He didn't go naked did he ... I didn't watch it .... and I'm now confused :aah:

He didn't go naked :aah:

I'm guessing she's talking about some WAG-videothingies they showed :wink2: