Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Run for your life, Inbar! :yikes:

*takes Inbar's hand and takes her away from the Mikagasmics and gives her the new fanfic to read* :naughty:

*trips over, gets dragged on the floor*

its just so me...:aah:

I read it- of course!

me loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves it! so very badly!

dammet- have you read my first part of a fanfic? it makes it seem so 5 year old wrote it compared to your guys' stuff :naughty:

:naughty
Then mummy, You didint give me lunch today and I saw your cosmopolitan magazine on your bed! :sneaky2::aah:

u shouldnt be looking :sneaky2::naughty:

but thats everyday 4 me :shocked:

Well you shouldnt forget about my lunch and I was looking for that blanket you took from me last night :sneaky2:

And Im 14 years old MUM! I am not that innocent anymore !:sneaky2:

:naughty::roftl:

Reading this page- Im not so sure its a good idea me coming back :jawdrop:

INBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::yay:

*trips over, gets dragged on the floor*

its just so me...:aah:

I read it- of course!

me loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves loves it! so very badly!

dammet- have you read my first part of a fanfic? it makes it seem so 5 year old wrote it compared to your guys' stuff :naughty:

Huny, I'm 5 and a half! :mf_rosetinted:You make me look like a w*ore! :aah:

Ok I'm going to play (with) Mika! :naughty:

to play SITM on the piano! :lol3:

Edited by B!anka

It's Monday, for goodness sake! :aah:

Oh, and by the way, you're pretty new around here! I see you've become a REAL mfc'er! :lol3:

How did you know my name was spelled with a "c" ? :biggrin2:

Ahahahha thank you Bianca, I'm new here but it's so fantastic to see so many persons who are crazy like me aahahah :teehee: So I feel at home!!

I know Bianca it's with a "c" because all the Biancas I've known in my life were with a "c" :biggrin2:

Ahahahha thank you Bianca, I'm new here but it's so fantastic to see so many persons who are crazy like me aahahah :teehee: So I feel at home!!

I know Bianca it's with a "c" because all the Biancas I've known in my life were with a "c" :biggrin2:

Oh Ok ...that makes sense!

and also Bianca means white in italian (I know it's bianco) but Bianca is for female and my family name is literally "feather" so if I translate it is "white feather" :lol3:

*comes to say Hi to the girls in the Mikagasmics*

*sees what's going on here*

*:yikes:*

*crawls out scared*

i can understand you. i tried to bring it back to "normal" with my last post, but obviously didn't work. sad, this is why the knitting thread was closed in the end, explicit language instead of funny allusions. :sad:

*leaves thread for a few hours and hopes hormones will have cooled down by then*

i can understand you. i tried to bring it back to "normal" with my last post, but obviously didn't work. sad, this is why the knitting thread was closed in the end, explicit language instead of funny allusions. :sad:

*leaves thread for a few hours and hopes hormones will have cooled down by then*

:roftl:

hmmm guess were back to lemons..:naughty:

I like lemons :licks_lips:

me going to make that cake :bye:

hoping things will be back to "alright crazy" by the time Im back...

geesh- I tought it would be fun being back...

laterz :punk:

Looks like things are already cooling down :huglove:

How about some pics?

x3hcnb.jpg