vado con le altre pics.....

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6557.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6559.jpg

IMG_6560.jpg

non sono qualitativamente bellissime ma uno splendido ricordo:wub2:

Ihihihihih sisi foto stupende ne avrò più di un centinaio adesso mamma mia! Mi sembra di essere come il prezzemolo son dappertutto! Il mio primo GIG con l'MFC la cena e tutto il resto grazie ragazze è stato veramente stupendo e indimenticabile! =')

hi everybody! :bye:

first of all thank you very very much for all the pics and vids you shared :wub2:, second, thank you very very much for the beautiful and funny day we spent together!! :wub2:

i'm gonna post my report, pics and vid shortly! :wink2:

Universal just confirmed to me that the whole show will be broadcasted by the brand new TV channel...stay tuned for more info!:thumb_yello:

oh really??? this is an AMAZING news!!! can't wait!!! :thumb_yello:

shall we start a 'one foot petition'?

please give accurate cure to your injured foot

Yes I agree!! I've been reading the reports and I am really concerned. Mika should not be jumping around, or performing without the brace yet!

He's going to do damage to his leg that will never get better! He must be more careful!!

so, here we go.. :biggrin2:

i arrived at the venue with two friends at 5.30pm i guess, marina was inside to give him the petition, and we could watch everything from outside 'cause there was a glass door! :teehee:

marina came out, and mika was inside talking with people or doing nothing on his own for *apparently* ages. he was just a couple of meters away from us, and we couldn't do anything but wait :aah:

finally he came out smiling keeping the petition folder in his hands, there were no more than 10 of us, we greeted him saying hi, and me and another girl could give him our little present and a handshake :blush-anim-cl:

he asked if we would be attending the show in the night, of course we said yes, and then he said goodbye and went in the car.

all this happened in 30 seconds!! :roftl: but it's more than fine of course, he's a busy and tired popstar!! :thumb_yello:

we stayed there chatting and waiting for other friends, later we had dinner, and around 9pm we came back to the venue.

around 10.30pm finally they let us go inside, we were really freezing out there, and we could go and take place around that non-existent stage!! :mf_lustslow:

you've already described the gig perfectly, all i have to say is that i've had the time of my life (lol as the song!!), period! :wub2:

it's been totally amazing to share this so special event with all of you!!!!!

after the show they played some discomusic like madonna, lady gaga, black eyed peas.. things like that, so it was impossibile not to dance!!

we were so high for the gig that we started dancing all together!!

i really can't dance, my last time in a disco was like 12 years ago, i was feeling so ashamed but then i thought "i'm never gonna have an experience like this again, just do it girl!!!" and so i did it, i 'danced', and it was soooo funny doing this crazy thing with people like you! :blush-anim-cl:

there was also the open-bar, so we could go and have something to drink! which was great 'cause i was really really thirsty!

after half an hour we went outside to wait for mika, but he didn't stop.

fortunately the petition was already in his hands!!!

so we had good time chatting and taking pictures before returning at our hotels/homes!

i'm really grateful for this opportunity, it's been a huge gift!!

and living this special gig with all the hardcore fans made it even better!!!

thank you everyone, without you it wouldn't have been the same!

and a giant thank you to everyone who made it possible!!!!!!

Edited by Lil'Violet

so' date=' here we go.. :biggrin2:

i arrived at the venue with two friends at 5.30pm i guess, marina was inside to give him the petition, and we could watch everything from outside 'cause there was a glass door!

marina came out, and mika was inside talking with people or doing nothing on his own for *apparently* ages. he was just a couple of meters away from us, and we couldn't do anything but wait :aah:

finally he came out smiling keeping the petition folder in his hands, there were no more than 10 of us, we greeted him saying hi, and me and another girl could give him our little present and a handshake :blush-anim-cl:

he asked if we would be attending the show in the night, of course we said yes, and then he said goodbye and went in the car.

all this happened in 30 seconds!! :roftl: but it's more than fine of course, he's a busy and tired popstar!! :thumb_yello:

we stayed there chatting and waiting for other friends, later we had dinner, and around 9pm we came back to the venue.

around 10.30pm finally they let us go inside, we were really freezing out there, and we could go and take place around that non-existent stage!! :mf_lustslow:

you've already described the gig perfectly, all i have to say is that i've had the time of my life (lol as the song!!), period! :wub2:

it's been totally amazing to share this so special event with all of you!!!!!

[b']after the show they played some discomusic like madonna, lady gaga, black eyed peas.. things like that, so it was impossibile not to dance!!

we were so high for the gig that we started dancing all together!! [/b]

i really can't dance, my last time in a disco was like 12 years ago, i was feeling so ashamed but then i thought "i'm never gonna have an experience like this again, just do it girl!!!" and so i did it, i 'danced', and it was soooo funny doing this crazy thing with people like you! :blush-anim-cl:

there was also the open-bar, so we could go and have something to drink! which was great 'cause i was really really thirsty!

after half an hour we went outside to wait for mika, but he didn't stop.

fortunately the petition was already in his hands!!!

so we had good time chatting and taking pictures before returning at our hotels/homes!

i'm really grateful for this opportunity, it's been a huge gift!!

and living this special gig with all the hardcore fans made it even better!!!

thank you everyone, without you it wouldn't have been the same!

and a giant thank you to everyone who made it possible!!!!!!

i skipped this part :blush-anim-cl:

but it was really fun! i was having the time of my life too when i realized i had better go and join my friends...and spend half an hour at the wardrobe! :sneaky2:

i could have danced all night! :pinkbow:

and now....my right knee hurts again so much!

too much for pretending to be a girl! :naughty:

i skipped this part :blush-anim-cl:

but it was really fun! i was having the time of my life too when i realized i had better go and join my friends...and spend half an hour at the wardrobe! :sneaky2:

i could have danced all night! :pinkbow:

and now....my right knee hurts again so much!

too much for pretending to be a girl! :naughty:

vedi? :naughty:.... we're goldlings! :aah: