Fortuné Penniman

kaeryana

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if this sounds stupid - but why the heck is there a thread for an architecture-to-be in the "Other Artists" section?

And apart from that - would you lot like to read the stuff you are posting here about YOURSELF? Hello?

Apologies if this sounds stupid - but why the heck is there a thread for an architecture-to-be in the "Other Artists" section?

And apart from that - would you lot like to read the stuff you are posting here about YOURSELF? Hello?

I agree ... I don't think just because finally we have a picture of him ... that there should be a thread made ... he's not famous - or an artist in that sense - he's just someone who happens to be related to a singer I like ... I think it's very strange that this thread has been started ... sorry just my opinion :blink:

I agree ... I don't think just because finally we have a picture of him ... that there should be a thread made ... he's not famous - or an artist in that sense - he's just someone who happens to be related to a singer I like ... I think it's very strange that this thread has been started ... sorry just my opinion :blink:

I totally agree. I think this here is pretty creepy. But that's just my humble opinion :dunno:

i think that

as this thread does not bring any news to our mika world but it only takes into account the private person of mika's brother

as some fans have expressed their legitimate doubts that some of us in the mods share

and considering our guidelines as previously posted

i'm going to close it

thanks for your understanding