kaeryana

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have THE sexiest sig / avatar.

ohhmygiidddygodspyjamaaaas.

I KNOW! It's from the Through the Looking Glass thingie. I DVRed it and me and my friend sat there and just kept watching that one little clip over and over and over again.

Man, the things he does to me :swoon:

I KNOW! It's from the Through the Looking Glass thingie. I DVRed it and me and my friend sat there and just kept watching that one little clip over and over and over again.

Man, the things he does to me :swoon:

Gawsh, the ONEEEE mika thing I don't watch and it's the most important ! :aah:

Gawsh, the ONEEEE mika thing I don't watch and it's the most important ! :aah:

Ah, but it can be found on YouTube! :wink2:

That's part one, and the little sexy move he does can be found around 9:17ish.

Just in case you're like me and like to skip to those moments, watch the ten times in a row and then watch the whole video. :naughty:

The difference between Mika's backup singer and Fortune, though, is

that iMMa is a professional musician with a career that she's promoting,

whereas Fortune is just Mika's brother posing for a photo with his

family. I think any thread devoted to Fortune should still respect that

fact that he is a private person, not a public figure like his brother. :thumb_yello:

terribly sorry about that :boxed: i guess i get a little too carried away by his looks so i thought i might wanna share it with the rest :blush-anim-cl:.totally will stick to the guidelines from now on.thanks for reminding me :thumb_yello:

awww! they´re such a good looking family :wub2

how do you pronounce fortuné?? blink:

i agree! his name is pronounced fortun-nay.kinda,that's how i heard mika pronounce it.

Can I just say....what a babe teehee:

hahaha :roftl: well said.

:cheerful_h4h: this thread made my day. :naughty

i'm off to dreaming now..i mean study:mf_rosetinted:

(if my memory is good Fortune is around my age fisch: naughty::wub2:)

glad it did,it made mine too!

:das

2 more yeeeeeeeears :roftl:

me tooo!!! goshh..nvm,2years is nothing.how do u explain ashton kutcher and demi moore,LOL.

Hey, he is the same age as me. And if things don't work out between me and Mika, I'm going right in after Fortune. :das::roftl:

i seriously love your sttmnt,hahaha.

What impresses me most about Fortune (sorry, don't know how to type e acute on my keyboard, must find out blink:) is that he used to be a baker and was really into that, and now he is studying architecture after using a loaf of bread in his interview biggrin2:. That's if we take Mika's story as the truth. Great story!

:.

seriously,i never trusted that boy no matter how much i love him,lmao.when did he mention that?

Edited by kaeryana

The difference between Mika's backup singer and Fortune, though, is

that iMMa is a professional musician with a career that she's promoting,

whereas Fortune is just Mika's brother posing for a photo with his

family. I think any thread devoted to Fortune should still respect that

fact that he is a private person, not a public figure like his brother. :thumb_yello:

So my plans of starting an official FFC are shot??? :roftl:

Seriously, though, he's my age.... :teehee:

So my plans of starting an official FFC are shot??? :roftl:

Seriously, though, he's my age.... :teehee:

:roftl::roftl: imagine how that would look like.FFC-ers and MFC-ers assembling at mika gigs screaming at fortune' and mika.it's gonna be a war! :roftl:

Casually? Just browsing round? :roftl::roftl:

Lena you LIVE on google. More than me!!:wink2::naughty:

Well dear, it is almost casual). Under the second or third the link). I live not on google), but in all Internet:naughty:

oh man, what a beautiful family. i wish i was their mum to be really proud of them. and fortune'... well he's even taller than mika right?? wow!!!! :wub2:

x

There is some debate about whether he's actually taller than Mika, but he's only about 16 years old, so he's possibly still growing. He is lovely looking, but so are all the Pennimans! God really poured some great genes into that family!

There is some debate about whether he's actually taller than Mika, but he's only about 16 years old, so he's possibly still growing. He is lovely looking, but so are all the Pennimans! God really poured some great genes into that family!

it looks so,it's pretty obvious when they stands side-by-side,he looks taller,but then again,i might be wrong. ah so true! they're such a wonderful and talented bunch.they look so much alike! especially zuleika,mika and fortune'.