The Sims 2&3

CalicoSkies

Anyone wannat get geeky and talk sims with me? I have pictures XD. I love this game it's ridculous autually. 90% of my pictures are from Sim 2 because I've not quie gotten the hang of taking good shots in sims 3 yet.

My sims two family is half alien and half normal.. thouh all the kids have the alien skin tone XD I'll post some sims 3 pictures later :)

frankwithhisfranks.gif

lyraplutodance.gif

lyraemanuel.gif

lyragradutes.gif

Mirabirthday.gif

Plutoraeteen.jpg

mirateen.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love sims! I used to play like MAD, but haven't for atleast 15 months.

It was taking over my life lol. But I love it!! I used to make celeb sims and then... well yeah :roftl:

How is Sims 3? I Haven't played it, whats been improved?

I probably play for like 30 minutes to a hour every other day. I find it relaxing. XD Sims 3 is great but a lot of people prefer Sims 2. They are really two rather different games. Sim's 3 focuses on one family and sims 2 lets you play a bazzilion. L

I love The Simsssss!!! Its addicting!

Unfortunately I don't have it on my PC :( I have it "The Sims 2 Pets" and "The Sims: Bustin Out" for my play station 2.

I just love the idea of building houses and have a little separate life in my sims haha.

Its awesome! I for sure want to get "The Sims 3" for the PC soon though.

I love sims! I used to play like MAD, but haven't for atleast 15 months.

It was taking over my life lol. But I love it!! I used to make celeb sims and then... well yeah :roftl:

How is Sims 3? I Haven't played it, whats been improved?

It's wonderful but it's ment for you to play legacy style only there a modfications you can get thoguh to fix that.

Ooh, Sims! I have The Sims 2, which is great fun. I haven't got The Sims 3, however, as I've been boycotting EA Games since they started using SecuROM xP Still, I very much enjoy the pre-SecuROM Sims stuff!

This be my self-Sim, Nicholas:

nicholasyay.png

(LOL @ someone thinking dirty thoughts behind him)

I have two (badly-written) legacies going right now, the Underwoods...:

snapshot_34e9b2f7_b4e9ecb3.jpgsnapshot_34e9b2f7_552486ea.jpg

snapshot_34e9b2f7_d67bc914.jpgsnapshot_34e9b2f7_d59d247e.jpg

... and the Chokecherrys:

snapshot_151de840_b51e3ddb.jpgsnapshot_151de840_d55dbaf5.jpg

snapshot_151de840_155db46d.jpgsnapshot_151de840_951e39e7.jpg

I have no idea if I'll ever finish them, though, especially since they've been going for a couple of years now, yet neither of them have even gotten halfway through XD

I love the Sims! Two of my friends got me into them when I was at photography school and when we had some downtime late night on the weekends we'd sit around playing it.

I guess I must have an older version or something because my characters don't look that good!

When I started playing with a new family instead of the one I created things went wrong. They were broke and it was a single mother with two kids and one on the way. She was so tired and hungry that when I'd try to make her eat she'd fall asleep but once she fell asleep she'd wake up right up because she was too hungry. That only lasted a few minutes until she died and her son only cared about going to the bathroom. I uhh... didn't save that game and restarted. :teehee: They're now doing okay and the original character I created is a tramp. :naughty:

One thing I can't get ahold of is one of the kids is in college. I can't seem to figure out how to get him to go to class so I don't play with him. :naughty: