Blogspot

CazGirl

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one, but I deleted it because my posts were so juvenile :naughty:

I shall read other people's though. Tumblr is much simpler and it has cool little features. :das:

Blogspot IS simple!

Apart from the fact that it has no freakin' SEARCH BUTTON!!!

What features are they? I looked at Tumblr but couldn't really figure out what's so special about it...

Well they just have special input things, so you can submit just a quote, or just a song...etc. It formats it based on what your post is about. Hard to explain...:naughty:

Well they just have special input things, so you can submit just a quote, or just a song...etc. It formats it based on what your post is about. Hard to explain...:naughty:

That's what I thought. So basically it's the perfect blog site for lazy people, i.e me. I was gonna go there but the weird thing is, I made a blog because I like writing....:naughty:

That's what I thought. So basically it's the perfect blog site for lazy people, i.e me. I was gonna go there but the weird thing is, I made a blog because I like writing....:naughty:

You can write blogs on Tumblr too. You should check it out :bleh:

Who's on it?

Click on the link in my signature to follow me. I'll follow you too!

:biggrin2:

followed! :biggrin2: dun forget to follow mine! (i do admit mine is a bit too crappy.i talk too much sometimes :blush-anim-cl: )

don't we already have twitter for the lazy one? :roftl:

• 1 month later...