I'm Engaged!

mandilambi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We found our place for our reception! The best part...it's completely free of charge!!!! Kenton works with the man that runs the building, so he said as long as we make sure it's clean when we are finished that we can use it for free.

I'm so happy. :)

:shocked: That is awesome! :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood

awesome! i asked because i have a friend who is involved with a really big caterer in st. louis haha. so if you said st. louis i was going to give you his info.

Guest whalesfood

nice! i think its easier to plan those from home. my sister is getting married on new years eve in florida. they really wanted to do a destination wedding but each time she tried to plan something long distance she just couldn't do it.

I can imagine destination weddings are mushc more challenging than doing them in the city where you live. We are close to selecting the chapel where we'll be getting married too, so that'll be a relief!

Congratulations to your sister. Are you a bridesmaid? :)

Guest whalesfood

lol yeah like she said you can't see the places. so how do you know how beautiful the place actually is? and how good everything is. she figured it wasn't safe enough lol.

i'm the best man. haha.

Guest whalesfood
LOL!!! Aw, my bad. I started to wonder after I posted that if I should ask bridesmaid/groomsman, etc. ;) That's awesome! It's good to keep family involved in such a big event.

haha it's ok! i havn't really seen many men on here. haha. i would assume i was a girl too hahaha. it's definitely good to have your family involved. i think it makes it that much more special. just don't let them take full control haha.

lol it's true, we have a fair few of men here, but that just makes you guys all the more special. :)

And yeah, I agree! My two sisters will be my bridesmaids and my brother will be a groomsman. Their imput is awesome and thankfully they are the pushy sort. ;)

• 5 months later...

So my wedding gown arrived in the store a few days ago and I was able to try it on for the second time (this time in my size -- not a humongous version like the last time!) I'm so in love with it!

I just wanted to share some pictures in here in case anyone cared to see it. I'm uploading them now, so here is the first one...

l_d0b5eceb914f4c91be254d665b5f150d.jpg

So my wedding gown arrived in the store a few days ago and I was able to try it on for the second time (this time in my size -- not a humongous version like the last time!) I'm so in love with it!

I just wanted to share some pictures in here in case anyone cared to see it. I'm uploading them now, so here is the first one...

l_d0b5eceb914f4c91be254d665b5f150d.jpg

I just finished watching "Say yes to the dress!" :aah:

that is beautiful. I love the corset! :wub2:

I bet it looks awesome on you. :biggrin2: