Myspace.com info?

MIKA_FAN8362

Hey you guys! ok so on Mikasounds.com, it says we can chat with mika at 18:00 GMT. A it also says we have to be from UK, and B. i' new to yspace, so where do we go, on the site, to get to where i get to talk to MIKA? C. thanks! and also, is he going to be talking to only a few lucky people, one on one, or will he be talking to numerous people at once? thanks! <3 :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you guys! ok so on Mikasounds.com, it says we can chat with mika at 18:00 GMT. A it also says we have to be from UK, and B. i' new to yspace, so where do we go, on the site, to get to where i get to talk to MIKA? C. thanks! and also, is he going to be talking to only a few lucky people, one on one, or will he be talking to numerous people at once? thanks! <3 :)

It's already over, we talk about it in the Live web chat thread in the chat about Mika section:thumb_yello:

That was earlier on this evening, sorry!!! I think even if you missed it you will be able to get to see it again on there I think, but it won't be live like it was then you'll just have to watch what everybody else asked him. It was very good and quite interesting questions asked.

You can access it here.

There are two parts:

http://www.justin.tv/clip/449530486c7b907b

http://www.justin.tv/clip/c0e1bf9cba79c9a6

It is really good!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Enjoy!