Mika web chat

Blossom

I just found this on MySpace a few minutes ago:

Mika Web Chat: Submit your Questions

You know the format; we bring you your favourite celebrities, you put the questions to them.

Post all your questions for MIKA in the blog comments and tune in next Wednesday to see them answered.

Enjoy.

James // MySpace

:Update:

Webchat download links (WMV - thanks Dark Angel!)

Part 1:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ovek6g

Part 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezoejf

:biggrin2:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great I don't have a myspace account! :sneaky2::boxed:

I won't get myself one just for this thing...can anyone else post my question in my name? :biggrin2: pweeeaaaaseeee! :fangurl: (I am haunted by this question for a while now...:naughty: )

sure. what's the question?

I just posted mine!

sure. what's the question?

I just posted mine!

Thank you, Caz! :huglove:

Regarding "We are golden": WHY are we GOLDEN and not something/anything else?

:naughty: The whole thing comes from my great repulsion for anything that is golden because in my country all the gypsies wear tones of gold on them and it really appaling! :aah:

I'm never good at these kinds of things with asking celebrities questions... :boxed: I've never known what I would like to know...I mean...if there will be any other questions poping in my mind, I will write them down and keep them safe somewhere until...God knows when! :naughty:

Oh great I don't have a myspace account! :sneaky2::boxed:

I won't get myself one just for this thing...can anyone else post my question in my name? :biggrin2: pweeeaaaaseeee! :fangurl: (I am haunted by this question for a while now...:naughty: )

sent in my question (twice by mistake :teehee:)

thanks for the link :thumb_yello:

Thank you, Caz! :huglove:

Regarding "We are golden": WHY are we GOLDEN and not something/anything else?

:naughty: The whole thing comes from my great repulsion for anything that is golden because in my country all the gypsies wear tones of gold on them and it really appaling! :aah:

sent, and I wrote your name as well :-)

So what did you all ask?:naughty:

Not in the same words...

I said "Say you've gone back in time to when you were 23, when you just started your career. You've just watched videos of how your career has panned out: sell out shows, underwear music video etcetc...what do you think your 23 year old self would say/think?

my comment hasn't been approved yet...

Not in the same words...

I said "Say you've gone back in time to when you were 23, when you just started your career. You've just watched videos of how your career has panned out: sell out shows, underwear music video etcetc...what do you think your 23 year old self would say/think?

That's a really good question. I'm still trying to think of one to ask.

Not in the same words...

Good one:thumb_yello: I asked: Considering the Outer space theme you have going on, if you were the emperor of your own newly discovered planet, what would you call it, who would you allow to live there and who would get a one way ticket back to the earth?:biggrin2:

Good one:thumb_yello: I asked: Considering the Outer space theme you have going on, if you were the emperor of your own newly discovered planet, what would you call it, who would you allow to live there and who would get a one way ticket back to the earth?:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

oh wow! That's brilliant and inventive. I really wanna ask more questions haha.

oh wow! That's brilliant and inventive. I really wanna ask more questions haha.

I was just looking at my TBWKTM poster (Or well, one of the 3 I have:roftl:) and inspiration hit me:naughty: Yours is very inventive as well, could've come up with that one:aah:

i sent in another one haha

"You said on the TV show "Live From Abbey Road" that people in your family thought you might turn out to be a dancer. As a dancer myself, this really intrigued me! If you had the opportunity, what style of dance would you be most interested to do and why?"

Me too! :roftl:I just asked if being famous is everything he thought it would be.

Oooh interesting!

Aaaaand another one :roftl:

"Out of the ones you can speak, what language do you prefer speaking? And what language would you like to learn and why?"