How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nervous about what they will do cos they wanna see a seizure so i donno if they have to tricker one by maybe takeing my meds. put flashlight infront of me and get me stressed.... i hope not :shocked:

That doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do.

I don't see why they need to hurt you to help you?

I mean they'll be able to take care of it after they cause it but there really isn't any good reason to cause one in the first place. The less you have the better.

That doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do.

I don't see why they need to hurt you to help you?

I mean they'll be able to take care of it after they cause it but there really isn't any good reason to cause one in the first place. The less you have the better.

true. but they have tried to get it under control for 6 years. But i hope they remember that how i feel effects it.... the more sad = the more seizure and the other way around. But i think i will feel more save after beng hospitalised... will feel a lil more save seeing Mika live and GnR cos i know they are useing A LOT of flashlight on the new tour :aah: Sucks haveing photosensative epilepsy :sneaky2:

true. but they have tried to get it under control for 6 years. But i hope they remember that how i feel effects it.... the more sad = the more seizure and the other way around. But i think i will feel more save after beng hospitalised... will feel a lil more save seeing Mika live and GnR cos i know they are useing A LOT of flashlight on the new tour :aah: Sucks haveing photosensative epilepsy :sneaky2:

Well I presume they know what they're doing :dunno:

Didn't you say that the lights at the last Mika concert you went to didn't bother you tho? :blink:

Well I presume they know what they're doing :dunno:

Didn't you say that the lights at the last Mika concert you went to didn't bother you tho? :blink:

Yeah but that was also an outside show w. 4 numbers at around 4 pm and in the sun...

aud.jpg

2url549-1.jpg

2hhlrmf-1.jpg

MIKA_at_Malmofestivalen_2009_b_b-1.jpg

btw. for you:

(click to get full-size)

martinanddan.th.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

Yeah but that was also an outside show w. 4 numbers at around 4 pm and in the sun...

aud.jpg

2url549-1.jpg

2hhlrmf-1.jpg

MIKA_at_Malmofestivalen_2009_b_b-1.jpg

btw. for you:

(click to get full-size)

martinanddan.th.jpg

"No cure is available for PSE" :mad3:

Ah, I didn't know it was during the day. I'm sure that makes a massive difference. Well hopefully you'll be so distracted with Mika you'll be alright :huglove:

He look so cute :wub2:

Ah, I didn't know it was during the day. I'm sure that makes a massive difference. Well hopefully you'll be so distracted with Mika you'll be alright :huglove:

He look so cute :wub2:

I hope so and think i will :naughty: But i have to tell the security... i just think i will forget that... :naughty:

Mika was standing to the right almost hideing watching em :naughty:

I hope so and think i will :naughty: But i have to tell the security... i just think i will forget that... :naughty:

Mika was standing to the right almost hideing watching em :naughty:

It prolly would be best to tell, just to be safe. try to remeber.

:naughty: really? It looks like they're gossiping :naughty:

It prolly would be best to tell, just to be safe. try to remeber.

:naughty: really? It looks like they're gossiping :naughty:

i have to make a note or something and take it with me to remember. Or maybe just a big X on my hand :blink: I remember everything went find when i went to see Evanescence 4 years time ago and thjey used a lot of flashlight too, was snowing and i showed up around 7 am and the manager reminded me about my meds. thx to i told security :blink:

They are prob. talking behind Mika's back :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

i have to make a note or something and take it with me to remember. Or maybe just a big X on my hand :blink: I remember everything went find when i went to see Evanescence 4 years time ago and thjey used a lot of flashlight too, was snowing and i showed up around 7 am and the manager reminded me about my meds. thx to i told security :blink:

They are prob. talking behind Mika's back :naughty:

Writing it on your hand would prolly be best cause that's pretty hard to forget :naughty: that's how I remember everything. :naughty:

I wish I could have heard them :naughty:

I feel bored :aah:

Also tired, didin't get much sleep...also kinda confused about were is the border between keeping stuff clean and maniac cleaning and normal manners and maniac manners...:blink:

Mad...dunno why, just am mad :aah:

But also kinda happy...it isnt -15 anymore, its about -2 :boing: And its snowing :wub2: The snow from before hardened cuz of days of freezing cold and now that its a litle warmer its falling again :wub2: