Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whalesfood
oh *h5* im sick of packing

*high five* it sucks so much! i wish there was magic that you could do where everything just packed itself and then unpacked itself once you get there. like it just goes exactly how you vision it in your head. it would be perfect. are you moving as well?

*high five* it sucks so much! i wish there was magic that you could do where everything just packed itself and then unpacked itself once you get there. like it just goes exactly how you vision it in your head. it would be perfect. are you moving as well?

Nah...im only going home for christmas for one month...but what cruel person came up with idea of one small suitcase for a woman!? for a month!? im really sick of packing and unpacking for the whole day

I wish I had a wand, or remote control that would do what you said about magic

Guest whalesfood
Nah...im only going home for christmas for one month...but what cruel person came up with idea of one small suitcase for a woman!? for a month!? im really sick of packing and unpacking for the whole day

I wish I had a wand, or remote control that would do what you said about magic

lol that is evil!! how did you luck out with that deal?

lol that is evil!! how did you luck out with that deal?

Well I managed to get another bag, as in i was givien more space in luggage ,its small though, and i packed half of the stuff and shoes...why do i need 6 pairs including summer shoes if im going where itll be like between 0 and -10C? I dunno...

but i still got clothes to pack then makeup and cometics that i dont know where i will fit and then i remembered about jewelry...this is hopeless :aah:

Today, my brilliant school (not) had the idea of us making an olympic torch lighting another olympic torch with us standing with diferent coloured construction paper. Massive school = 50 minutes in the FREEZING cold winter air, stupid blonde = not wearing proper shoes and now it feels like it's cold when it really isn't. :crybaby:

Guest whalesfood
Well I managed to get another bag, as in i was givien more space in luggage ,its small though, and i packed half of the stuff and shoes...why do i need 6 pairs including summer shoes if im going where itll be like between 0 and -10C? I dunno...

but i still got clothes to pack then makeup and cometics that i dont know where i will fit and then i remembered about jewelry...this is hopeless :aah:

hahaha. well! you just never know when summer shoes will come in handy! i still wear summer shoes in winter too. their more comfortable. lol maybe you can sneak in another small bag for cosmetics and jewelry? lol.

Guest whalesfood
Today, my brilliant school (not) had the idea of us making an olympic torch lighting another olympic torch with us standing with diferent coloured construction paper. Massive school = 50 minutes in the FREEZING cold winter air, stupid blonde = not wearing proper shoes and now it feels like it's cold when it really isn't. :crybaby:

lol and now you need the hot chocolate that was mentioned earlier!

hahaha. well! you just never know when summer shoes will come in handy! i still wear summer shoes in winter too. their more comfortable. lol maybe you can sneak in another small bag for cosmetics and jewelry? lol.

DOnt think I can put it in a purse or anything - im going by plane and they would take it off me imidatelly

But i think ill be fine..i mean...ive done it 100s times before :aah:

and last time 3 months ago, i just forgot how to pack!

lol and now you need the hot chocolate that was mentioned earlier!

Yeah I know right ! I was talking to my teacher and was like,"They should get us hot chocolate, I went to a concert and the singer bought us all hot chocolates from starbucks, I feel more loved by a stranger than by my own people."

Then we talked about Mika for a while. :wub2:

Guest whalesfood
DOnt think I can put it in a purse or anything - im going by plane and they would take it off me imidatelly

But i think ill be fine..i mean...ive done it 100s times before :aah:

and last time 3 months ago, i just forgot how to pack!

haha ah! definitely good luck!! haha

Yeah I know right ! I was talking to my teacher and was like,"They should get us hot chocolate, I went to a concert and the singer bought us all hot chocolates from starbucks, I feel more loved by a stranger than by my own people."

Then we talked about Mika for a while. :wub2:

hahaha. nice! what does she think of him?

Guest whalesfood
I don't think she knew who he was. :lmfao:

She asked me "who did you go see?" and i said "MIKA!" and she was quiet then said "oooh.."

haha! ah! sounds like my mom. "who?" "mika? mom. i know you know who he is" "i don't think i do.." "grace kelly?" "are we changing the subject?" "no no no he sings grace kelly" "he sings about grace kelly?" "no it's just the title of the song. you know it mom!" then i played it for her and she recognized it right away.