How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter where I go in my large school, there he is being all cuddly with his girlfriend.

Or I get stuck between them in a hallway traffic jam.

It's not fair, it's really not!

meh. the only guy i like lives about 3 hours away by train... :aah: there's no one i like in our school...

but i do know how you feel except that the guy friend i fancied for ages started dating one of my best friends and then when they split he didn't hang out with us anymore... not interested in him anymore though.. there are much better guys... :original:

:huglove:

meh. the only guy i like lives about 3 hours away by train... :aah: there's no one i like in our school...

but i do know how you feel except that the guy friend i fancied for ages started dating one of my best friends and then when they split he didn't hang out with us anymore... not interested in him anymore though.. there are much better guys... :original:

Yeah! I haven't met this guy, (That sounds funny :lmfao:) But he is in the school play with my best friend and she was telling me how we would be perfect for eachother, and how he's just like me, and (extremely) gorgeous. And He came and danced with us at homecoming and I was like :fangurl: the whole time, and apparently it was very noticeable, hahaha. But so a few weeks ago he has been hanging out with this girl, and it makes me so depressed because he's the only decent boy and happens to be like MIKA gorgeousness!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I haven't met this guy, (That sounds funny :lmfao:) But he is in the school play with my best friend and she was telling me how we would be perfect for eachother, and how he's just like me, and (extremely) gorgeous. And He came and danced with us at homecoming and I was like :fangurl: the whole time, and apparently it was very noticeable, hahaha. But so a few weeks ago he has been hanging out with this girl, and it makes me so depressed because he's the only decent boy and happens to be like MIKA gorgeousness!!!!!!!!

you never know what might happen, you should just have confidence and hope :original:

:huglove: there's always time

You're so sweet, :emot-sad:

I hope that somewhere up there god has listened to me whine on about this for months. :roftl:

i'm really lovey dovey that's why :biggrin2::wub2: i'm constantly like this... my motto is 'I'm single, not dead' :biggrin2:

:naughty: i hope he is for you :wink2:

:huglove: Thanks...

So.. how are YOU feeling right now? :aah:

blergh. i want to do something fun but i have to think up ideas for my performance community piece and i have become painfully shy in that class.... and in Art graphics when we were told we would be giving a presentation of our work to the class i felt like bursting into tears

so not too good...

but i suppose i'm surviving :biggrin2: i'll get through it...

blergh. i want to do something fun but i have to think up ideas for my performance community piece and i have become painfully shy in that class.... and in Art graphics when we were told we would be giving a presentation of our work to the class i felt like bursting into tears

so not too good...

but i suppose i'm surviving :biggrin2: i'll get through it...

That's horrible, I'm sorry, I know what being shy is like, believe me. :teehee: