How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

I am already... you should have seen me first time i spoke to him w. my cat on my lap :lm fao: i sounded damn strange! And the times he have mentioned me on radio shows.... i didnt blush and got all fangurly... nope not at all :lmfa o:

can yu imagine getting this from whomever you like most in music??? how would you feel???:

Billede0287.jpg

Billede0288.jpg

(where i have bunny boiler from)

Billede0289.jpg

Billede0290.jpg

Billede0291.jpg

Billede0292.jpg

Albums before they are released, special fan-pack put aside for you to make sure theres one for you before it gets sold out, unreleased tracks ect. and thats not all... :naughty:

wow... i DEFINITELY agree!!!!! :swoon:

If I got even ONE of them.. I'd go all fangirly :fangurl::swoon:

Once again, you are the LUCKIEST PERSON EVER!!! :aah:

:teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got even ONE of them.. I'd go all fangirly :fangurl::swoon:

Once again, you are the LUCKIEST PERSON EVER!!! :aah:

:teehee:

trust me ive been VERY fangurl over em. they are framed :naughty:

And thx. A lot thinks so... if i get to meet Axl i know a lot who will think im very very lucky :shocked: But the plan is only Bfoot :fangurl:

I donno how much i can face him. It was "easy" to face Mika compared to bfoot... cos Mika donno who i am (kinda...) But something else w. Ron. he have known about me fore 3/4 years time... and been pming with him for 4 years time. He have called me his biggest fan on live air on one of the states biggest live radio shows :shocked:

Have 3 tats all related to him... :teehee:

wanna come with me? can take you with me in a bag? Think i need someone there when (still cant believe it) meeting him and his solos in November Rain, Dont Cry, Shackler Revenge own solo ect. :swoon:

trust me ive been VERY fangurl over em. they are framed :naughty:

And thx. A lot thinks so... if i get to meet Axl i know a lot who will think im very very lucky :shocked: But the plan is only Bfoot :fangurl:

I donno how much i can face him. It was "easy" to face Mika compared to bfoot... cos Mika donno who i am (kinda...) But something else w. Ron. he have known about me fore 3/4 years time... and been pming with him for 4 years time. He have called me his biggest fan on live air on one of the states biggest live radio shows :shocked:

Have 3 tats all related to him... :teehee:

:aah:

You've known him for 4 years? :shocked: Awesome! :aah: Well, if you've known him for 4 years I think you'll be okay. Sure, you might blush a bit, but if you've known him for that long, I think you'll be just fine. :pinkbow: I hope that make sense.. :aah:

Niiccee :teehee:

:aah:

You've known him for 4 years? :shocked: Awesome! :aah: Well, if you've known him for 4 years I think you'll be okay. Sure, you might blush a bit, but if you've known him for that long, I think you'll be just fine. :pinkbow: I hope that make sense.. :aah:

Niiccee :teehee:

Ive known about him since 95.. fan since 97, but known him as in way as in pm thingy online..and not just show/interview kinda thingys...

Blush a bit... meet him ALONG... think its more a lot.. if i get my pic taken w. him. GOD i hope so... and im pretty sure i'll get it if someone like his wife takes it.. It will be Ron w. someone red standing next to him :lmfao:

Gotta say i wouldnt mnd meeting Axl too :teehee:

I am pretty sure you would be on cloud 9 too if you had known the person who like most in music.,.. who is that? Mika? or someone you like a lil more that youve been a fan of longer? lets say yuve been a fan of someone for 13+ years time... never seen the person live... AND IM TALKING ABVOUT SOMEONE WHOS ALIVE!!!!! dont you think you would be in heaven now? :naughty:

i know tell me about it and im anoyed im looking for Ms covers of faith, standing in the way of controle,when doves cry,dont stop beliving and when i see an elephant fly

and ive only been looking for 4 hours and no luck you *pulls out hair*ouch

i know tell me about it and im anoyed im looking for Ms covers of faith, standing in the way of controle,when doves cry,dont stop beliving and when i see an elephant fly

If i listen to when i see an elephan fly i'll prob. just see things like atht and think ive been drinkin too much today... :shocked::roftl:

already seeing things :blink:

Ive known about him since 95.. fan since 97, but known him as in way as in pm thingy online..and not just show/interview kinda thingys...

Blush a bit... meet him ALONG... think its more a lot.. if i get my pic taken w. him. GOD i hope so... and im pretty sure i'll get it if someone like his wife takes it.. It will be Ron w. someone red standing next to him :lmfao:

Gotta say i wouldnt mnd meeting Axl too :teehee:

I am pretty sure you would be on cloud 9 too if you had known the person who like most in music.,.. who is that? Mika? or someone you like a lil more that youve been a fan of longer? lets say yuve been a fan of someone for 13+ years time... never seen the person live... AND IM TALKING ABVOUT SOMEONE WHOS ALIVE!!!!! dont you think you would be in heaven now? :naughty:

:roftl: I hope you don't go too red when you get your pic taken with him. :aah:

The person who I like most in music is.. Probably Mika or Chris Martin from Coldplay.. I kinda have a soft spot for him. :teehee: I think that yeah, I would have died and gone to heaven by now. :aah:

:roftl: I hope you don't go too red when you get your pic taken with him. :aah:

The person who I like most in music is.. Probably Mika or Chris Martin from Coldplay.. I kinda have a soft spot for him. :teehee: I think that yeah, I would have died and gone to heaven by now. :aah:

I definitely went to heavent when i meet Mika... pick taken while toching his tummy w. permission... not fangurling more at all now.. nope :swoon:

I am pretty sure i will do some kinda report in the Guns N Roses thread and prob. also pic if i get one AND SEND... never got the one i got taken w. Mika send :mad3: i would love to do the same kinda pic w. bfoot as i did w. Mika but i think i will be too shy to ask :shocked:

so how much do you like GnR? was just thinkin about doing something some have done to me at Mika gigs... call you at a gig so you can listen LIVE.. but wont be just 1 number..... :wink2:

I definitely went to heavent when i meet Mika... pick taken while toching his tummy w. permission... not fangurling more at all now.. nope :swoon:

I am pretty sure i will do some kinda report in the Guns N Roses thread and prob. also pic if i get one AND SEND... never got the one i got taken w. Mika send :mad3: i would love to do the same kinda pic w. bfoot as i did w. Mika but i think i will be too shy to ask :shocked:

so how much do you like GnR? was just thinkin about doing something some have done to me at Mika gigs... call you at a gig so you can listen LIVE.. but wont be just 1 number..... :wink2:

I kinda associate you with Mika's tummy. :roftl:

A report? Yay! :biggrin2: I would be reaaaallly shy. :aah:

I like them quite a bit, actually. :teehee::teehee: I haven't listened to them in AGES though! But you've made me wanna start listening again. :naughty: Calling me at a gig? Wow.. That'd be so nice.. :blush-anim-cl:

I kinda associate you with Mika's tummy. :roftl:

A report? Yay! :biggrin2: I would be reaaaallly shy. :aah:

I like them quite a bit, actually. :teehee::teehee: I haven't listened to them in AGES though! But you've made me wanna start listening again. :naughty: Calling me at a gig? Wow.. That'd be so nice.. :blush-anim-cl:

Mikas tummy.... the feeling.... get the permission... the felling... and the feeling... :swoon:

I have only listened to em once or twive a month lately and basiclly only cos of Bumblefoot... but was lsten to em a lot more before.. listening to em again. cant believe i will see it live even though Axl is A BIT older than when he recorded tracks like Dont cry and Sweet Child O Mine :roftl:

I could call you at 3 tracks if you want.... any speciel tracks? I know the trackslist...