(just ignored me, i'm not here):mf_rosetinted:

Not poor me ... I'll get through it ... I shall just ... cry ... alot ... :aah:

I don't like ... not being in control of things ... if that makes sense

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I feeling right now ... to be honest ... flipping terrified ... I go to say goodbye to my Mum tomorrow ... I've seen her already ... but it was only for about 2 mins as I couldn't stay in there ... I need to stay longer this time ... for closure ... for piece of mind ... for lots of reasons ... going with both my brothers .... David hasn't seen her yet ... so I'm worried about him ... whether he'll hold it together or not ... and then Tuesday is the funeral ... I don't really ... know .... how I'll be on Tuesday ... I've written her a poem ... and really hope I can hold it together and actually read it ... I don't want anyone else to have to step up and do it themselves ... It's personal ... I wrote it .... let alone ... sitting through the songs I've chosen ... It's probably gonna be the worst two days of my life ... ever ... and .... I still don't really know how I feel right now :(

ohhhsorry to hear hun

puts my problem to shame

ohhhsorry to hear hun

puts my problem to shame

:no: People's problems are huge to them when they're going through them ... At least I don't think anything could ever be as worse as what I'm going through now ... so It's all upwards hopefully from now onwards ... or Wednesday onwards at least :aah:

:no: People's problems are huge to them when they're going through them ... At least I don't think anything could ever be as worse as what I'm going through now ... so It's all upwards hopefully from now onwards ... or Wednesday onwards at least :aah:

why wednesday hun if you dont mind me asking

why wednesday hun if you dont mind me asking

Cos I go back to work on Wednesday ... after the funerals done ... it's kind of time to try and get back to normal ... don't know how well I'll do yet :aah:

This is all unknown to me - I'm just hoping I don't have a complete breakdown on Tuesday and not be able to go ... I'm lucky that where I work ... is where my Mum worked too ... so they've all been as shocked as I've been ... and have told me to take all the time I need ... but ... I need to get back into a routine ... I'm just hoping I'll be able too :blink:

Cos I go back to work on Wednesday ... after the funerals done ... it's kind of time to try and get back to normal ... don't know how well I'll do yet :aah:

This is all unknown to me - I'm just hoping I don't have a complete breakdown on Tuesday and not be able to go ... I'm lucky that where I work ... is where my Mum worked too ... so they've all been as shocked as I've been ... and have told me to take all the time I need ... but ... I need to get back into a routine ... I'm just hoping I'll be able too :blink:

ohhh i dont know what to sat hun (i bet you sick of people saying sorry) i kind of know what your going thrugh (i lost my mum at 12)i found it weard at first

the only thing i can say is what ever mood your in dont bottel it up (it will only lead to worser things)let it all out and if you need someone to b***h with or at or even someone to tallk rubish im here for you

ohhh i dont know what to sat hun (i bet you sick of people saying sorry) i kind of know what your going thrugh (i lost my mum at 12)i found it weard at first

the only thing i can say is what ever mood your in dont bottel it up (it will only lead to worser things)let it all out and if you need someone to b***h with or at or even someone to tallk rubish im here for you

Thank you hun ... it means alot ... I'll be ok ... I've handled this better than I ever thought I would ... she was my best friend ... she always will be :wub2:

Not poor me ... I'll get through it ... I shall just ... cry ... alot ... :aah:

I don't like ... not being in control of things ... if that makes sense

it makes sense, i feel sorry for you...

You've to be strong? or something like that:teehee:

Thank you hun ... it means alot ... I'll be ok ... I've handled this better than I ever thought I would ... she was my best friend ... she always will be :wub2:

and thats the thing shell always be with you hun my mum is my commonsence voice and befor i go to bed i always tell her what i did that day and who i flirted with its strange the things that bring back memorys

Good.

I'm sort of obsessing over lip balms right now. Strawberry, Monkey Farts, Bacon! I have to have them!

Talking to my friend. I feel better. :blush-anim-cl:

:mf_rosetinted: (was ment sarcastic) in another way... no im not alright

lip balm w. bacon? :blink: