How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! it's so quiet here.. :blink:

On the First day, we walked around times square.. we took a subway to Central Park, 2nd, We went to the Statue of Liberty, Dylan's candy Bar, the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and we took a tour of Brooklyn, and yesterday we went to the observation deck of the Empire State building.. Dylan's Candy Bar.. and Central Park again. :lol3: we ate Italian. :naughty: but we didn't get to go to Macy's. :sad:

I told my Parents I was gonna live there, and I think they're scared now. :teehee:

That sound fun. I definitely want to live in either NYC or Georgetown.

Did you go to the Bodies Exhibit? I almost threw up when I went :naughty:

That sound fun. I definitely want to live in either NYC or Georgetown.

Did you go to the Bodies Exhibit? I almost threw up when I went :naughty:

I either want to live there or somewhere in the UK. :lol3:

No, but we rode past a very strange museum. :naughty:

..... I think I would throw up too. :lmfao:

shaking and happy... was just on live radio air in the states chatting to Bumblefoot. Was told to call by the radiostation :naughty: peeps couldnt call in anylonger for asking questions... but they wanted me to call :naughty:

:teehee:

the first time I called a radio station, it was to request "Barbie Girl" :lmfao:

Isn't he one of your fav. singers?? from Guns n' Roses? :aah:

I've only text a radio station, in the UK, and called my local, and Ryan Seacrest in Hollywood :aah:

My fave. guitarist yeah. Been a fan of him for 13 years time. Meet him for the first time earlier this month ans God i was nervous but it was freakin great. So many pics and even vids. when we meet :shocked:

My fave. guitarist yeah. Been a fan of him for 13 years time. Meet him for the first time earlier this month ans God i was nervous but it was freakin great. So many pics and even vids. when we meet :shocked:

Wow! :aah:

I bet you fangirled. :naughty:

I may seem like a looser by saying this, but.. My Cousin is my fav. guitarist. :lmfao: he's not famous though, he's 15. :naughty:

Wow! :aah:

I bet you fangirled. :naughty:

I may seem like a looser by saying this, but.. My Cousin is my fav. guitarist. :lmfao: he's not famous though, he's 15. :naughty:

maybe just a lil tiny bit :lmfao: cant believe i was kinda "nervous" even though ive spoken to him before and meet him where we hung out before and after the gig :aah:

15... wauw not old! Bfoot is 40 :naughty: