How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

neo!!!

If he has moved to the UK, changed his name to Michael and i have known him for 4 years... yeah :lmfao:

Me and Linus are getting divorced :tears: I will miss that man... made me happy and smile evertime we shared words... :tears:

wish i did that.......

Its hard to hold em there at first but after a while it gets easier. Its a really quick cooling metod if your hot, but dont do it if you have blood clotting/circulation problems. :wink2:

This is becoming a ritual before i go to bed everynight atm :roftl:

Its hard to hold em there at first but after a while it gets easier. Its a really quick cooling metod if your hot, but dont do it if you have blood clotting/circulation problems. :wink2:

This is becoming a ritual before i go to bed everynight atm :roftl:

the ice will melt before i will get my feet down there here...... :naughty: donno how the hell im suppose to get any sleep tonight. I have a fan running atm. in my apartment. I hope that will be enough. 2 am and im melting...

the ice will melt before i will get my feet down there here...... :naughty: donno how the hell im suppose to get any sleep tonight. I have a fan running atm. in my apartment. I hope that will be enough. 2 am and im melting...

You could try a cold shower, that always works for me, it gives you at least a 25-30 minute window to go to sleep before getting hot again :wink2:

You could try a cold shower' date=' that always works for me, it gives you at least a 25-30 minute window to go to sleep before getting hot again :wink2:[/quote']

Ive most of the windows i have atm.

Cold shower... sounds like a great idea. last time i did that was this morning... got on here and the first thing i saw was 2 of his Sweet Dreams performances...

i would soooo much love to be the mic. stand on the last vid. :mf_lustslow:

Wish i could sit outside like one i know had done today... sitting w. the comp. some light and a cup of tea outside... im jealous! I cant do that cos i live on the 3rd floor! :aah: I could (and did) a few years ago...

Ive most of the windows i have atm.

Cold shower... sounds like a great idea. last time i did that was this morning... got on here and the first thing i saw was 2 of his Sweet Dreams performances...

i would soooo much love to be the mic. stand on the last vid. :mf_lustslow:

Wish i could sit outside like one i know had done today... sitting w. the comp. some light and a cup of tea outside... im jealous! I cant do that cos i live on the 3rd floor! :aah: I could (and did) a few years ago...

Hehe those eurythmics cover versions Mika did are very good.

I too also live on the 3rd floor and envy those garden dwelling home owners, My Juliet balcony makes me very dizzy, so i dont like to spend to much time near it :aah:

Aircon sheets with a M I K A logo, now that would be cool :biggrin2:

Hehe those eurythmics cover versions Mika did are very good.

I too also live on the 3rd floor and envy those garden dwelling home owners, My Juliet balcony makes me very dizzy, so i dont like to spend to much time near it :aah:

Aircon sheets with a M I K A logo, now that would be cool :biggrin2:

sheets w. a Mika logo? I donno if i would sleep with em... could say more but i will just keep my mouth shut about that :naughty:

southern germany...:teehee:

wish i was still there with the amount of gigs that have been going on close to there lately...:aah:

Yeah they are pretty lucky when it comes to Mika gigs.

I wish i lived where ½ of me is from! (The UK) Bunny(ing) boring in Denmark...

Yeah they are pretty lucky when it comes to Mika gigs.

I wish i lived where ½ of me is from! (The UK) Bunny(ing) boring in Denmark...

he's been to denmark twice this year, hasn't he? could you also see him in sweden, finland, northern germany?

i miss all those different cultures of europe...(and the longer vacation times :mf_rosetinted:).

if i want to see TWO gigs, flying will be involved...:annoyed_h4h:

i realize that distance is not everything. of course even if i was somewhere central, i'd still have to deal with family, scheduling, money issues and would not make it to half as many gigs as i would like to...

so i'll just wait here and save up! :naughty: