Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah:

Hm well he might also be nice to TV shows :dunno:

Finally met him! Woo! :yay::huglove: ...yeah the way that sounds you were prolly more nervous about the audience! :naughty:

I'm not particularly a fan of GnR, but what I've heard you say about Bfoot all sounds really really great & sweet :wub2:

Aahh I can't stay any longer :sad: It's getting to late to risk Dad walking in while I'm online aah: See you hun! :bye::huglove:

who will be nice to tv shows? Mika?

yeah meet him after 13 freakin years. was amazing and sooooo fun. He was so sweet to me. But ok we also know eachother and friends. And yeah bfoot has a big heart of gold. so sweet and kind to his fans. the effect Bfoot had on me (and still has when he writes) when we started writing is the same i has when neo writes... I didnt know bfoot (personally) when we started writing but he made me smile and laugh from the beginning and well neo does the same atm. :wub2:

ohhh didnt notise what time it is... take care hun and cya :huglove::bye:

who will be nice to tv shows? Mika?

yeah meet him after 13 freakin years. was amazing and sooooo fun. He was so sweet to me. But ok we also know eachother and friends. And yeah bfoot has a big heart of gold. so sweet and kind to his fans. the effect Bfoot had on me (and still has when he writes) when we started writing is the same i has when neo writes... I didnt know bfoot (personally) when we started writing but he made me smile and laugh from the beginning and well neo does the same atm. :wub2:

ohhh didnt notise what time it is... take care hun and cya :huglove::bye:

Neo :teehee:

That's amazing, it really is! :biggrin2::wub2: You're so lucky about that.

See you! :bye::huglove: