How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou! I really really really wanna be a lollipop girl! I might kill someone to be a lollipop girl... mannn.:blink:

not mika, not mika... :naughty::shocked:

But you should give it a try and become one. i wanna be a bg again. i love those corsets anit was damn fun

not mika, not mika... :naughty::shocked:

But you should give it a try and become one. i wanna be a bg again. i love those corsets anit was damn fun

I will try. I am 14 though... Will i get to be one if my mum is a big girl? She would be perfect for a big girl!!! How did you get to be bg? How did you grab their attention to pick you?

I will try. I am 14 though... Will i get to be one if my mum is a big girl? She would be perfect for a big girl!!! How did you get to be bg? How did you grab their attention to pick you?

I asked John in London if i could be one cos i have a problemt w. epilepsy. He said that he had to ask mama p and his client and would get beck to me... but i came too late but spoke to him after. It was fine w. them and i could then be one in Denmark. Thought he had forgotten when he came to denmark but nope John remembered... so thats how! Ask his client.... :lmfao: Mama p was so lovely in copenhagen... took me to another room before we went on stage the first time to make sure that i was 100% fine cos she knew about the epielspy and told me i would get to meet Mika after the show even if i wasnt :swoon: But well thats how i became one...

just reolised the real world is crappy

sorry im realy pissed off

but it soo unfair

you see...

i was in town today and i saw three dogs in a car (and it been roasting all day in leeds) and the cars windows was bearly open so i called the RSPCA and tryed to get water to them.... and... and the RSPCAwas too late they all passed out (one by one)i tryed to get in the car (i tryed to brack the windows i even pulled at the doorsi tryed everything i could)

then the RSPCA came and pronounced them all dead

its not fair

His client!!!!:lmao:

Why?:boing:

I'm sad.I just finished my ice-cream and want more.:aah:

i've had a great day, got a new watch en have two upcoming Mika gigs that i'll be attendind:teehee:

edit: ooh i've forgot:teehee: my 6inch Mika tofu doll arrived today

but it soo unfair

you see...

i was in town today and i saw three dogs in a car (and it been roasting all day in leeds) and the cars windows was bearly open so i called the RSPCA and tryed to get water to them.... and... and the RSPCAwas too late they all passed out (one by one)i tryed to get in the car (i tryed to brack the windows i even pulled at the doorsi tryed everything i could)

then the RSPCA came and pronounced them all dead

its not fair

Oh,my God!:shocked:Are you serious????????:shocked:

I mean....who did such a thing????:shocked:

Here(Greece)the same thing happened about a month or 2 ago,but not with dogs.It was a kid,and his dad was supposed to take him to school,but he was late for his work,so he told his children to wait in the car,and then he forgot it.Some hours later they found the kid dead.:no:

Here(Greece)the same thing happened about a month or 2 ago,but not with dogs.It was a kid,and his dad was supposed to take him to school,but he was late for his work,so he told his children to wait in the car,and then he forgot it.Some hours later they found the kid dead.:no:

i think i heard something similar on the news a year or so back. a kid in france left in the car with the heat

i don't really understand people can forget their kids or dogs in the car :no:

ye but i feal soo crappy and useless i mean come on anone could have saved them im soo pathetic

i feal realy crappy

ye but i feal soo crappy and useless i mean come on anone could have saved them im soo pathetic

i feal realy crappy

im atuly that low that the niggels in my head that tell me to self halm are screaming (please dont wurry i wont)

im atuly that low that the niggels in my head that tell me to self halm are screaming (please dont wurry i wont)

That's really sad!!!!

But it's not your fault,you know?:no:

Other people were there too and couldn't do anything either as you said!:no:

That's really sad!!!!

But it's not your fault,you know?:no:

Other people were there too and couldn't do anything either as you said!:no:

i think i just need something random and funny to make me giggle