Mika French tv 14 December 2009

camille*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've asked to 2 Frenchies to ask him about that if they see him tonigh at Sacrée Soirée :biggrin2:

Super! merci! au fait c'est sur quel forum qu'il y a toutes ces infos? j'ai l'impression que ça me ferait pas de mal de m'y inscrire :biggrin2:

I found a little vid, not good quality but we can see Rain and the TV set is sooooo beautiful :wub2: Can't wait to see that on TV !

You can see Mika at 1,13 with Relax and 3,05 with Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnPMnd6J3I

at the beginning, they are various artists that sing their song and you can see Mika waiting upstairs on the left while Marc Lavoine and Pascal Obispo (French singers) sing

Merci :bow:

The show was great! :biggrin2:

I saw John before the show,:teehee: but not Mika sadly.... anyway, it was a great show :wub2: I was soo happy to see him again :wub2: and to see Zinedine Zidane, was quite closed to us :teehee:

Mika sang 2 times and talked a lot to a little girl who was sick, and to her mother. So cute and kind of him :wub2: And he seemed to be happy to give some of his time to her and make her happy :wub2:

I filmed Rain entirely and his little "interview", here the vid :thumb_yello:

I saw John before the show,:teehee: but not Mika sadly.... anyway, it was a great show :wub2: I was soo happy to see him again :wub2: and to see Zinedine Zidane, was quite closed to us :teehee:

Mika sang 2 times and talked a lot to a little girl who was sick, and to her mother. So cute and kind of him :wub2: And he seemed to be happy to give some of his time to her and make her happy :wub2:

thank u v much for the video and for yr report Kate!! :flowers2::wub2:

I saw John before the show,:teehee:but not Mika sadly.... anyway, it was a great show :wub2: I was soo happy to see him again :wub2: and to see Zinedine Zidane, was quite closed to us :teehee:

We should be happy with just seeing him on stage. :wub2:

Thanks for the video! :thumb_yello:

merci, Kate! :wink2:

I found a little vid, not good quality but we can see Rain and the TV set is sooooo beautiful :wub2: Can't wait to see that on TV !

You can see Mika at 1,13 with Relax and 3,05 with Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnPMnd6J3I

at the beginning, they are various artists that sing their song and you can see Mika waiting upstairs on the left while Marc Lavoine and Pascal Obispo (French singers) sing

Thank you very much!!!

:bow::bow::bow:

Archived