Mika French tv 14 December 2009

camille*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! :wink2:

i got back home from the show, it was very long but it was a pleasure to see some artists in live that i'm not used to see. Mika has appeared at the beginning of the show, with other french artists.Each one sang an extract of their song and mika sang relax :teehee: then he went to seat in the audience near to a little girl who has a disease and who is a great fan of him :wub2: (in fact this tv show was for an association which fight against a disease but i don't remember the name of this disease)

and then he sang rain :wub2:

here an extract of the song :teehee:

(sorry the video is too short i know :sneaky2: and i don't know if i can post it on youtube...but well :biggrin2:)

i got back home from the show, it was very long but it was a pleasure to see some artists in live that i'm not used to see. Mika has appeared at the beginning of the show, with other french artists.Each one sang an extract of their song and mika sang relax :teehee: then he went to seat in the audience near to a little girl who has a disease and who is a great fan of him :wub2: (in fact this tv show was for an association which fight against a disease but i don't remember the name of this disease)

(sorry the video is too short i know :sneaky2: and i don't know if i can post it on youtube..)

Thanks for posting!! :thumb_yello:

(sorry the video is too short i know :sneaky2: and i don't know if i can post it on youtube...but well :biggrin2:)

Thx for posting :flowers2:

Short but great! :thumb_yello:

Ah well done. Thanks for that! :flowers2:

awwwwww thank you for posting! c'est vraiment joli :wub2:

Oh!!! Thank you! Thank you very much! Lovelly!:thumb_yello:

:dance_man:

thank you, Lyli! :thumb_yello:

merci lyli :flowers2:

silver confetti looks very cool:biggrin2:

Thanks Leila ! :biggrin2:

Can't wait to see this on tv !

I don't know, maybe it's be better to mix the two threads because they talk about the same event but one is for the recording and the other for the broadcast...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21160

:wink2:

BTW : did he sang something from Michael jackson ? and do you which one is "the song of the year" ?????

No he didn't sing a mickael jackson song, he was in the audience :biggrin2: 3 artists made a medley of his song (christophe willem and i don't remember the 2 others :boxed::sneaky2::biggrin2:)

And the song of the year....is from Marc Lavoine "la semaine prochaine" (the next week :biggrin2:)

i got back home from the show, it was very long but it was a pleasure to see some artists in live that i'm not used to see. Mika has appeared at the beginning of the show, with other french artists.Each one sang an extract of their song and mika sang relax :teehee:then he went to seat in the audience near to a little girl who has a disease and who is a great fan of him :wub2: (in fact this tv show was for an association which fight against a disease but i don't remember the name of this disease)

:wub2::wub2:

No he didn't sing a mickael jackson song, he was in the audience :biggrin2: 3 artists made a medley of his song (christophe willem and i don't remember the 2 others :boxed::sneaky2::biggrin2:)

And the song of the year....is from Marc Lavoine "la semaine prochaine" (the next week :biggrin2:)

Merci Leila :wink2:

It would have been so nice if he had sung on MJ...

But Marc Lavoine for "la chanson de l'année" :shocked: they are crazy ! I don't hate him but come on, it's not the best song of the year...

Thank you so much for posting...

I'm so glad he did this...

The disease is called ELA (Esclerose lateral amiotrófica in Portuguese) - amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in English, also know as Lou Gehrig disease or Charcot Disease...

It's one of the worst neurodegenerative diseases...

My Dad died from it...

I'm happy Mika was so supportive of them...:wub2:

I found a little vid, not good quality but we can see Rain and the TV set is sooooo beautiful :wub2: Can't wait to see that on TV !

You can see Mika at 1,13 with Relax and 3,05 with Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnPMnd6J3I

at the beginning, they are various artists that sing their song and you can see Mika waiting upstairs on the left while Marc Lavoine and Pascal Obispo (French singers) sing

I found a little vid, not good quality but we can see Rain and the TV set is sooooo beautiful :wub2: Can't wait to see that on TV !

at the beginning, they are various artists that sing their song and you can see Mika waiting upstairs on the left while Marc Lavoine and Pascal Obispo (French singers) sing

merci Deb!!!! :wub2:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Can't wait to see it in HD!!

Must have been a great night, so many good artists there (love french music :teehee:)

grazie, Deb! :huglove:

Yes indeed... I would have wanted to be there... freaking exams..:sneaky2:

Droopsy, you like french music ? which artists for instance ?

Well, someone posted on the French Forum that Mika has been approached by "Les Enfoirés", it's a show with many great french artists that sing for the association "Les Restaux du Coeur" (created by a great French humorist, Coluche) that offers food for people in needs in France.

Every year, all this artists made 6 or 7 big shows in a city in France, and it's broadcast on TV. Well every year, they welcome some newbies ! :naughty: And this year, they apparently asked to Mika...but he hasn't gave his answer yet...

They talked about that on a News Tv channel.

I soooooo hope he will say yes :blush-anim-cl: The gigs are on January.

Yes indeed... I would have wanted to be there... freaking exams..:sneaky2:

Droopsy, you like french music ? which artists for instance ?

Well, someone posted on the French Forum that Mika has been approached by "Les Enfoirés", it's a show with many great french artists that sing for the association "Les Restaux du Coeur" (created by a great French humorist, Coluche) that offers food for people in needs in France.

Every year, all this artists made 6 or 7 big shows in a city in France, and it's broadcast on TV. Well every year, they welcome some newbies ! :naughty: And this year, they apparently asked to Mika...but he hasn't gave his answer yet...

They talked about that on a News Tv channel.

I soooooo hope he will say yes :blush-anim-cl: The gigs are on January.

I LOOOVEEE Raphaël!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

oops, sorry, wrong fangurl forum :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and great news about les enfoirés!:thumb_yello:

Archived