keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was telling a story how much someone has hurt me, but you're all ignoring it :sneaky2::tears:

I'm very sorry ... I forgot to :huglove: you ... but people who get wii injuries have no sympathy from me ... silly game .... :lmfao:

Half the people on my counter play it ... and come in complaining cos' they're knackered and can't move :teehee:

0000453v.jpg

Now that ... is .... actually .... beautiful ... weird how seeing it in more colour changes it ... :wub2:

I was telling a story how much someone has hurt me, but you're all ignoring it :sneaky2::tears:

Oh I'm sorry,it was the last post on a page so I missed it! It's awful:shocked::huglove: People can be so rude sometimes:boxed:

I'm very sorry ... I forgot to :huglove: you ... but people who get wii injuries have no sympathy from me ... silly game .... :lmfao:

Half the people on my counter play it ... and come in complaining cos' they're knackered and can't move :teehee:

Tss, you miss all the fun :mf_rosetinted:

It's really funny, and good for you .. I prefer playing the Wii over going to a gym or something :aah: But it's kinda the same thing, so yes, you have sore muscles when you overdo it :aah: Or bruises if someone is a bit too enthusiastic :aah::roftl:

Oh I'm sorry,it was the last post on a page so I missed it! It's awful:shocked::huglove: People can be so rude sometimes:boxed:

(it was Mika btw)

:lmfao:

But thanks :mf_rosetinted:

(it was Mika btw)

:lmfao:

But thanks :mf_rosetinted:

What? :blink: What are you talking about? I got it that you played tennis game with someone who hit you :boxed: I'll go read it again. I'm sorry if I misunderstood something, but I am incredibly tired, fighting with a headache.

What? :blink: What are you talking about? I got it that you played tennis game with someone who hit you :boxed: I'll go read it again. I'm sorry if I misunderstood something, but I am incredibly tired.

Yes well .. since Mika's here .. was that someone actually Mika :aah:

Archived