Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

Hat : wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat

A hat is a head covering. It can be worn for protection against the elements, for ceremonial or religious reasons, for safety, or as a fashion accessory.In the past, hats were an indicator of social status. In the military, they may denote nationality, branch of service, rank and/or regiment.

In the MILITARY.:teehee:

enfoires-2.jpg

:bow: I told him that it's my fave pic (and it still is!) when he signed it :wub2:

YOU MET HIM????? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: how luckkyyyyy!!!!

where? when? how? and how is he????????

Edited by Leo3

YOU MET HIM????? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: how luckkyyyyy!!!!

where? when? how? and how is he????????

Don't panic! it was just an M&G, and it was just an autograph. And it was almost 3 years ago :(( I want more!

Don't panic! it was just an M&G, and it was just an autograph. And it was almost 3 years ago :(( I want more!

whats an M&G? (forgive my ignorance:wink2: :wink2: )

btw you were lucky, i wish i had his autograph :wub2:

whats an M&G? (forgive my ignorance:wink2: :wink2: )

btw you were lucky, i wish i had his autograph :wub2:

Meet and Greet - a meeting after the gig, when he is signing autographs, and if people is lucky enough there is a chance of a nice conversation.

Meet and Greet - a meeting after the gig, when he is signing autographs, and if people is lucky enough there is a chance of a nice conversation.

aaaah thats soo cool!!:thumb_yello: lucky you :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...