2009: Mika Italian video interview @ Rai Music Nov 2009

mari62

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really? what interview was that, i surely haven't heard/seen that, would've noticed, as i fully agree that 2 years are too long! :roftl: nah, the time he took was definitely worth it. :wub2: but if he says it himself that it was too long, i really don't mind if he releases more stuff in between. :angel_not:

i noticed that too, it's not the first time he says "we" in this context, i remember that from another interview as well (don't remember which one it was though). guess he means his whole stage entourage, band, crew, etc. - all those people who left after the last gig in beirut, which meant he suddenly felt alone (he said that in one of the australian interviews), so i suppose he sees himself connected to them and thus says "we". and well, now that's real team spirit, if he says "our" career dies, haha! :roftl:

well, leipzig IS cancelled for sure, so he'd have time. :teehee:

I think he was speaking on behalf of all artists (especially in the bolded part).

yes, I agree... But when he is talking about the travelling circus using 'we', I think he mainly means his family / members of the family who are always around him..

He probably was referring to both.

Mika, speak for yourself :shun::naughty:

Mika: "Yes Ma'am... umm... I feel like a clown in a travelling circus.":teehee:

You have heard, of course, about multiple personality disorder...

See the following nursery rhyme:

There was a boy who had granny curls

Right in the middle of his whole head,

When he was good, he was very, very good

And when he was bad, he had several alter egos...:mf_rosetinted:

That's where the WE gets in...

We refers not to the band, not to the family, but to his several alter egos...

Ex:

We ate like a pig during Xmas...

We are going to the loo so we can take a number two...

We like rats specially when they're 3 feet tall...

We read the forum undercover and we stalk every MFCr on twittah...

We are so drunk we just want to get that ****ty pill out of the glass, the glass out of the damn chair, the chair out of the ****ing bed, so we can finally rest our damn butt and sleep for 3 days...

We appreciate silence...

:biggrin2:

Archived