Hello from Belgrade! Keti's mom calling!

Shine

Hello, Keti's mum! :bye:

Welcome! :biggrin2:

I really like it when relatives of legendary MFCrs join the club! :aah: Mum's a member too! :teehee:

But I have to say I really appreciate your dedication to the MFCr job: you have the avatar, the siggie, everything! :wub2: Good job! and a really cute intro! :biggrin2:

And also is nice to have the mother of one of our most precious pictures-finder, editor, the one who's responsible for many of the sudden "deaths" in the Mikagasmics :naughty: (I meant Keti) among us. :wub2:

Bianca

xx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i enjoy chatting with her too! her and miss pie up there! haha. i'm glad to off found them on here. i don't live here anymore. i moved recently to london! i love edgar allan poe too!! my mom lives near baltimore! so it's kind of double dose of him. haha. did you hear that the person who always comes and leaves the flowers at his grave didn't appear this year for his birthday the other day? i was really really sad to hear that.

Aaaah well!!! Near Baltimore? There's a famous coffe shop with Poe's large image on the wall, I don't know its name but i saw it on telly.

Of course I know for this sad story, I did many reaserch in Poe's prose and poetry, translated some pieces into Serbian and published some essays on him. As a poet myself, his lines appear as moto in one of my poetry volumes.:wink2:

Hi everyone on MFC! My name is Bojana (pronounced as Boyanna).

It's been pretty long time since my daughter Keti had joined this amazing community. After stalking for more than 2 years lol,I've decided to register here eventually.:wink2:

Apart from being a huge admirer (or unofficial fan) of Mika music and himself, my decision to join MFC was motivated by my great obssesion with these fabulous smilies!:biggrin2::wub2::teehee:

And of course, I'd like to encrease the Mikafan base from Serbia and Ex Yugoslavia and to show Mika how much we love him, especially me:wink2:

:welcomeani: Bojana!!!

Hello, Keti's mum! :bye:

Welcome! :biggrin2:

I really like it when relatives of legendary MFCrs join the club! :aah: Mum's a member too! :teehee:

But I have to say I really appreciate your dedication to the MFCr job: you have the avatar, the siggie, everything! :wub2: Good job! and a really cute intro! :biggrin2:

And also is nice to have the mother of one of our most precious pictures-finder, editor, the one who's responsible for many of the sudden "deaths" in the Mikagasmics :naughty: (I meant Keti) among us. :wub2:

Bianca

xx

Hi Bianca! And thanks for the really nice wellcome :huglove:

I know your mum is also a member and it makes me less embarrassed LOL

To tell the truth Keti did all the techinical job for me; I'm a writer, not a computer freak so I let it all to her, she's very good with this stuff indeed:biggrin2:

But I can tell you that I'm the person behind the curtain for some pics cuz Mikagasmics is a sort of research project and Keti always needs some help:roftl:

Hi Bianca! And thanks for the really nice wellcome :huglove:

I know your mum is also a member and it makes me less embarrassed LOL

To tell the truth Keti did all the techinical job for me; I'm a writer, not a computer freak so I let it all to her, she's very good with this stuff indeed:biggrin2:

But I can tell you that I'm the person behind the curtain for some pics cuz Mikagasmics is a sort of research project and Keti always needs some help:roftl:

dont worry, mika is 4 everyone! :lol3:

My mum doesn't let me upgrade her profile, she just wants to keep it classical...if only she logged on more often tho,...

Oh really??? :shocked: That's great! :aah: I have never had the courage to say "mikagasmics" out loud to my mum...I mean when I'm showing her a new pic or somthing, she asks me: "where did you get it from" and I just blush and say: "from the picture thread" and she figures what I mean...I'm quite embarrased to say the word out loud. Tho I love it!!! I barely told her just recently what chicken means...it has been the weirdest thing I've ever had to do! :blush-anim-cl: you do know what :chkn: means, right? :mf_rosetinted:

dont worry, mika is 4 everyone! :lol3:

My mum doesn't let me upgrade her profile, she just wants to keep it classical...if only she logged on more often tho,...

Oh really??? :shocked: That's great! :aah: I have never had the courage to say "mikagasmics" out loud to my mum...I mean when I'm showing her a new pic or somthing, she asks me: "where did you get it from" and I just blush and say: "from the picture thread" and she figures what I mean...I'm quite embarrased to say the word out loud. Tho I love it!!! I barely told her just recently what chicken means...it has been the weirdest thing I've ever had to do! :blush-anim-cl: you do know what :chkn: means, right? :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, at the begining I didn't get what Mikagasmics meant at all. And I had to ask Keti:roftl:stupid me. But there're some really nice and artistic pics which are erotical but not cheesy.

And chicken? That's the legendary almost classic word, even for me :aah:

Thanks again, see you in threads:huglove:

We've known each other from Facebook for quite some time now. I'm really glad you finally joined the MFC too:biggrin2:

Yeah, I'm sorry Keti and I can't go to Mika Wienna gig and to meet all girls from our region (Greece, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia etc.) But hopefully we'll have a chance to meet somewhere else soon:thumb_yello:

Guest whalesfood
Aaaah well!!! Near Baltimore? There's a famous coffe shop with Poe's large image on the wall, I don't know its name but i saw it on telly.

Of course I know for this sad story, I did many reaserch in Poe's prose and poetry, translated some pieces into Serbian and published some essays on him. As a poet myself, his lines appear as moto in one of my poetry volumes.:wink2:

wow!!! well that explains where keti gets her love for art and literature! i would love to read some of your poetry!

wow!!! well that explains where keti gets her love for art and literature! i would love to read some of your poetry!

Yeah, she's very good in writing poetry and prose. But art, especially painting is her main occupation and she's really talented, especially with colours.:wub2:

I have some of my poems and prose poems translated in English. Some of them were published and will be really glad to send you soon!:wink2:

Guest whalesfood
Yeah, she's very good in writing poetry and prose. But art, especially painting is her main occupation and she's really talented, especially with colours.:wub2:

I have some of my poems and prose poems translated in English. Some of them were published and will be really glad to send you soon!:wink2:

that's really great! i can imagine her being very talented. she has the right personality for it.

i really look forward to reading some!

that's really great! i can imagine her being very talented. she has the right personality for it.

i really look forward to reading some!

Ditto. And she has her own taste. That's very important for the artist IMO. Probably I'll send it via PM, I wouldn't like to expose my texts on MFC, FB or these kind of websites even though my different books can be regulary googled.

Guest whalesfood
Ditto. And she has her own taste. That's very important for the artist IMO. Probably I'll send it via PM, I wouldn't like to expose my texts on MFC, FB or these kind of websites even though my different books can be regulary googled.

yes it is! and i completely understand. haha.

Archived