Hello from Belgrade! Keti's mom calling!

Shine

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there Keti's Mom. You are now, officially, an official fan of Mika!

Welcome to the MFC!

Thank you Marilyn! I've always been someone who was deeply into Mika music and his personality. But it's the first time in my pretty long life to join fan club of some artist. I mean it's completely new experience for me :wink2:

:naughty:

Oh that's awesome! :huglove: It's a beautiful city, I want to move there one day :teehee:

Well, I'm in love with Germany and German language which I can speak.

I have the most wonderful memories from your country and a lot of friends there:wub2::thumb_yello:

Guest whalesfood
Hi there!!! I'm Bojana and I like your bunny moving pic a lot:wub2:

it's nice to meet you bojana! and thank you! it really amuses me a lot lol. i found it when i was looking for bunnies for your daughters colorful bunnies thread!

Well, I'm in love with Germany and German language which I can speak.

I have the most wonderful memories from your country and a lot of friends there:wub2::thumb_yello:

that's really cool :wub2:

it's nice to meet you bojana! and thank you! it really amuses me a lot lol. i found it when i was looking for bunnies for your daughters colorful bunnies thread!

sorry too interrupt, but: me too :naughty:

that's really cool :wub2:

sorry too interrupt, but: me too :naughty:

hasn't for me either :wub2: it's so cool :roftl:

It won't anyway, it's so unique and sweet, perfect for the Bunny Thread.

keti was delighted too:thumb_yello:

Thank you! Keti really enjoys chatting with you.

And I envy cuz you live in Boston. I supposed to come there last November for some conference for the first time in my life, but unfortunately I didn't.

I'm in eternal love with E. A. Poe so you get it why LOL

Guest whalesfood
Thank you! Keti really enjoys chatting with you.

And I envy cuz you live in Boston. I supposed to come there last November for some conference for the first time in my life, but unfortunately I didn't.

I'm in eternal love with E. A. Poe so you get it why LOL

i enjoy chatting with her too! her and miss pie up there! haha. i'm glad to off found them on here. i don't live here anymore. i moved recently to london! i love edgar allan poe too!! my mom lives near baltimore! so it's kind of double dose of him. haha. did you hear that the person who always comes and leaves the flowers at his grave didn't appear this year for his birthday the other day? i was really really sad to hear that.

i enjoy chatting with her too! her and miss pie up there! haha. i'm glad to off found them on here. i don't live here anymore. i moved recently to london! i love edgar allan poe too!! my mom lives near baltimore! so it's kind of double dose of him. haha. did you hear that the person who always comes and leaves the flowers at his grave didn't appear this year for his birthday the other day? i was really really sad to hear that.

:biggrin2: ‹3

Really? That's sad indeed! I read that that person has been leaving flowers and a bottle of wine (or some other drink,I can't recall really) for more than 40 years, so perhaps that person has died :boxed:

:wub2: i love you :aah:

Guest whalesfood
:biggrin2: ‹3

Really? That's sad indeed! I read that that person has been leaving flowers and a bottle of wine (or some other drink,I can't recall really) for more than 40 years, so perhaps that person has died :boxed:

amaretto. and i think they did too. it made me really sad. my mom had read that the person had passed it onto his son because he couldn't do it anymore. so i guess the son didn't take it as serious as his dad. it's so sad. i felt sorry for poe. which is kind of stupid. but it always made me happy that someone did that for him since he didn't really have any loved ones when he was alive. you know?

amaretto. and i think they did too. it made me really sad. my mom had read that the person had passed it onto his son because he couldn't do it anymore. so i guess the son didn't take it as serious as his dad. it's so sad. i felt sorry for poe. which is kind of stupid. but it always made me happy that someone did that for him since he didn't really have any loved ones when he was alive. you know?

Yeah,it's probably that.

It is kind of comforting to know that. I love his poetry. It's so full of loneliness and solitude, so full of mystery. I can totally identify with it.

Yes,I get your point completely!

Guest whalesfood
Yeah,it's probably that.

It is kind of comforting to know that. I love his poetry. It's so full of loneliness and solitude, so full of mystery. I can totally identify with it.

Yes,I get your point completely!

i know exactly what you mean. i remember the first time i heard about him in my 9th grade english class. i just fell instantly in love with him. i related to him so much at that point in my life. the love has never died since.

i know exactly what you mean. i remember the first time i heard about him in my 9th grade english class. i just fell instantly in love with him. i related to him so much at that point in my life. the love has never died since.

My mom had discovered him for me hehe,about 4 years ago. Poe is one of her biggest inspirations as well. I haven't read much from him (which I'll improve very soon), but what I read I absolutely loved it. Do you like Oscar Wilde?

Guest whalesfood
My mom had discovered him for me hehe,about 4 years ago. Poe is one of her biggest inspirations as well. I haven't read much from him (which I'll improve very soon), but what I read I absolutely loved it. Do you like Oscar Wilde?

i have his complete works in a book i got a pretty good deal on one year. i read from it very often. and yes i do! very much so!

i have his complete works in a book i got a pretty good deal on one year. i read from it very often. and yes i do! very much so!

I have his complete works too. In a few books though:D

Aww, fantastic:boing: What's your fav work of his?

Guest whalesfood
I have his complete works too. In a few books though:D

Aww, fantastic:boing: What's your fav work of his?

awesome!

i really love dorian gray of course.. and i enjoy salome and an ideal husband. you?

awesome!

i really love dorian gray of course.. and i enjoy salome and an ideal husband. you?

I'm in love with Dorian Gray:wub2: I read that book for the 1st time on my summer holiday last year. I sat in the chair at, say, 2pm, and I got up from it in 9pm! :roftl: I read the book in one breath. I was amazed. Then I read it in original (English) as well.

I love his stories (The Fisherman And His Soul and The Devoted Friend the most), and The Importance of being Earnest of course... and A Woman Of No Importance. That one includes a lot of quotes from Dorian Gray. Wilde loved quoting himself, haha!:D

I bought De Profundis and I'm gonna read it when I have time.I'm really interested in that one.

Guest whalesfood
I'm in love with Dorian Gray:wub2: I read that book for the 1st time on my summer holiday last year. I sat in the chair at, say, 2pm, and I got up from it in 9pm! :roftl: I read the book in one breath. I was amazed. Then I read it in original (English) as well.

I love his stories (The Fisherman And His Soul and The Devoted Friend the most), and The Importance of being Earnest of course... and A Woman Of No Importance. That one includes a lot of quotes from Dorian Gray. Wilde loved quoting himself, haha!:D

I bought De Profundis and I'm gonna read it when I have time.I'm really interested in that one.

i love books that do that. the book diary by chuck p. had that effect on me. i could not put it down. i was eating and everything while reading it haha.

he was so talented. he's another one i very much relate too.

i love books that do that. the book diary by chuck p. had that effect on me. i could not put it down. i was eating and everything while reading it haha.

he was so talented. he's another one i very much relate too.

I didn't read that one. *goes google it*

Hahah, the same was with me!! Except that I didn't move my butt at all all that time lol,I was just sitting and reading,and when the night came down I didn't notice it so I continued reading in dark:roftl: I didn't mind it, I just HAD to read the book without stopping. It felt like kind of an obsession.

It's amazing what impact that book left on me really. Wilde's work in general, actually.

Exactly!:D I love him so much. I would've loved to have lived in the time he had lived in so I could meet him haha.

Archived