Hello from Belgrade! Keti's mom calling!

Shine

Thanks dear:huglove:

Keti actually made me to join here:roftl:

From the very begining she didn't want let me in:naughty:

But obviously she's changed her mind for some reasons::teehee:

hehe :naughty:

It's so cool that you're both on MFC now :D:wink2:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Bojana!

:welcomeani:

I'm Suzie from Hungary. I think I heard about you from Keti. (e.g you like Limahl..etc :teehee:)

Thanks Suzie! I'm really touched with your kind words and we're kinda neighbours. In Novi Sad, when I teach literature, I'm in the contact with the Hungarian language. Keti loves it and wants to learn it some day.

I've been following your "expert" posts and I really like them, mostly agreed with you on the topics.

Yeah, I had a big crush on Limahl, David Cassidy (do you rememeber this guy?LOL):roftl::naughty:

We're both glad to see you in Berlin

Hi everyone on MFC! My name is Bojana (pronounced as Boyanna).

It's been pretty long time since my daughter Keti had joined this amazing community. After stalking for more than 2 years lol,I've decided to register here eventually.:wink2:

Apart from being a huge admirer (or unofficial fan) of Mika music and himself, my decision to join MFC was motivated by my great obssesion with these fabulous smilies!:biggrin2::wub2::teehee:

And of course, I'd like to encrease the Mikafan base from Serbia and Ex Yugoslavia and to show Mika how much we love him, especially me:wink2:

welcome to MFC :yay: i like your introduction!

Hi mum:naughty::bye: welcome to the MFC:bye:

Behave:mf_rosetinted:

behave? :lmfao:

Hi everyone on MFC! My name is Bojana (pronounced as Boyanna).

It's been pretty long time since my daughter Keti had joined this amazing community. After stalking for more than 2 years lol,I've decided to register here eventually.:wink2:

Apart from being a huge admirer (or unofficial fan) of Mika music and himself, my decision to join MFC was motivated by my great obssesion with these fabulous smilies!:biggrin2::wub2::teehee:

And of course, I'd like to encrease the Mikafan base from Serbia and Ex Yugoslavia and to show Mika how much we love him, especially me:wink2:

LOL! I totally understand what you say about being obsessed with the smilies, I have exactly the same problem. I can't seem to communicate properly anymore when I'm writing something, if I can't use them :aah:.

In any case, welcome to the MFC :thumb_yello:

Hi Keti's mom and Welcome to MFC!

You have a wonderful name and a fantastic daughter! :huglove:

Have fun here! :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2::huglove: you're fantastic too!!:wub2:

But maybe I should warn you not to visit the mikagasmics thread, it's dangerous there, right Keti? :wink2:

Oh yes, very dangerous :shocked: maybe I should censure some pictures for you mom?:teehee:

Aha, so here's your thread Welcome again, have fun here

Bojana is a nice name

Thanks, personally I don't like my name too much but obviosly there are different opinions :roftl: I lived in Munich for a year and really adore it.:huglove:

: to the MFC.

Thank you very much!:wink2:

:huglove:

Finally I'm here Laura. I've been waiting for so long:huglove:

Hello keti's mum - what took you so long?

(to join the MFC, I mean

Hi there Silver! Well, to be honest the fear from addiction and the lack of spare time. See you in threads!:wink2:

Hello Keti's mom!!!! ::

Thanks a lot!:biggrin2:

Ohh wow!

HI KETI'S MOM!

Hope you have a great time here! :thumb_y ello:

Thanks Mary:huglove: Bet I'll enjoy here!:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC Bojana! :origina l:

Thank you :wink2:

welcome to MFC :ya y: i like your introduction!

behave? :lmf ao:

Hello Lady Mod:biggrin2: And thanks for the nice words about my intro.:original:

Yeah, get impression as I'm in the Highschool not Keti:naughty::roftl:

:welc omeani: to the MFC!

Hello to you Katrien:huglove:

Hello Keti's mother! : biggrin2:

Welcome here :welc omeani:

Thanks Iridaceae. Nice to meet you here:thumb_yello:

Hello and welcome to the MFC Keti's mom :b ye:

Hello and:bye:

LOL! I totally understand what you say about being obsessed with the smilies, I have exactly the same problem. I can't seem to communicate properly anymore when I'm writing something, if I can't use them :aa h:.

In any case, welcome to the MFC :thu mb_yello:

Hi Sariflor:bye: So I'm not alone in my obsession here:roftl:Sometimes I imitate these smilies live and my family think I'm totally mad. I like your videos and gig reports and feel as I've been watching Mika through your glasses LOL

Thanks for the friendly wellcome:wink2:

Hi Keti's mom and Welcome to MFC!

You have a wonderful name and a fantastic daughter! :huglove:

Have fun here! :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot! I like your name too. See you get along very well with Keti and I'm glad about it:huglove:

Hi Bojanna! Welcome here, and have fun. :bye:

But maybe I should warn you not to visit the mikagasmics thread, it's dangerous there, right Keti? :wink2:

Thank you Kaatje! I know how addictive Mikagasmics is, but I'm used to it collecting the pics to help Keti with her dodgy business:naughty::thumb_yello:

Archived