'Only Lonely One' Piano Chords

Zak110695

Hey guys!

For ages, I've been trying To find the piano chords for 'Only Lonely One' so im just asking do any of you MFCers know the chords for Only Lonely One coz I would really love to know how to play it on piano!

Thanks again guys!

:):):):):)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't Only Lonely One one of the songs we shouldn't discuss on here?

Only Lonely One was released as a B side to Love Today, so it's fine to

talk about it, don't worry, Marilyn :thumb_yello:

Hey guys!

For ages, I've been trying To find the piano chords for 'Only Lonely One' so im just asking do any of you MFCers know the chords for Only Lonely One coz I would really love to know how to play it on piano!

Thanks again guys!

:):):):):)

I worked them out quite some time ago, but can't for the life of me remember them offhand... I'll get back to you tomorrow, at a more acceptable hour for playing piano, if someone else already hasn't. =]

Okay. The chords are as follows:

Ab Eb Ab C#

Ab Eb Ab

Both the verse and chorus follow this progression. =]

I can put them to the lyrics to help with timing, if anyone wants. =]

If you can put them with the lyrics, that would be great!

I thought you were a musician, Zak:blink: can't you transcribe three chords? How hard could it be ??

Are you going to play the song with your band?

You better upload a YT of you playing it, after getting everyone else to do your work for you. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought you were a musician, Zak:blink: can't you transcribe three chords? How hard could it be ??

Are you going to play the song with your band?

You better upload a YT of you playing it, after getting everyone else to do your work for you. :mf_rosetinted:

I am a musician but I'm not very good at figuring out chords for other songs and I'll speak to the drummer of my band and ask him if he would like to do the song and I will post a video on YouTube. I'll post the link here. Thanks guys for all your help!!!

Archived