Dame Edna

Dark Angel

Amazing Drag Queen by Australian comedian Barry Humphries. Have loved him for many years and i can thank my dad for "introducing" him to me :naughty:

"The Dame Edna Experience" is damn fun and you should check it out if you can (download)

Know he/she is back this year with a broadway show and GOD im looking forward to see it...

Mika and Dame Edna:

:lmfao:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never actually seen The Dame Edna Experience (I will check it out soon ^^), but I loved him (or her, or whatever :naughty:) on Ally McBeal. :biggrin2:

I'd never seen that vid before! :roftl:

I've never actually seen The Dame Edna Experience (I will check it out soon ^^), but I loved him (or her, or whatever :naughty:) on Ally McBeal. :biggrin2:

I'd never seen that vid before! :roftl:

You should check it out... download, YT ect. worth it :thumb_yello:

LOOOVE the Mika and Dame Edna. Laughing my @ss off each time... tears was rolling from laughing the first time i watched it. Still laughing my @ss off but tears are not rolling as much cos i know it of course :teehee:

Amazing Drag Queen by Australian comedian Barry Humphries. Have loved him for many years and i can thank my dad for "introducing" him to me :naughty:

"The Dame Edna Experience" is damn fun and you should check it out if you can (download)

Know he/she is back this year with a broadway show and GOD im looking forward to see it...

Mika and Dame Edna:

:lmfao:

I loooooove Dame Edna!

I also really like Barry Humphries... he's classic in Shock Treatment!

Archived